I'm going to gymmax now

TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
I'm a skinny twink I wasted my time on other softmaxxes every guy in my class is jacked or strong whereas im skinny as fuck
I'm 6'1 Gaining weight is tough for me but gotta do something I cannot be like this :feelscry:
@ConfusedBolivian help me bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman, JustCallMeKash, CopiumX and 1 other person
remember no gym for your face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and thorns
A day natty is a day wasted, don't forget

Im a easy htn
Then you wouldnt be on her jfl also girls dont like buff guys don listen to ppl telling you to roid max there IQ is sub room temperature.They like skinny lean guys with a six pack with not too much mussel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, rand anon and AlbinoMaxxer
Then you wouldnt be on her jfl also girls dont like buff guys don listen to ppl telling you to roid max there IQ is sub room temperature.They like skinny lean guys with a six pack with not too much mussel.
Well I need respect from men too ,just think of it most of niggas of my class are as tall as me and strong whereas im skinny just a lit bit of muscles

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I'm a skinny twink I wasted my time on other softmaxxes every guy in my class is jacked or strong whereas im skinny as fuck
I'm 6'1 Gaining weight is tough for me but gotta do something I cannot be like this :feelscry:
natty or enhanced?

Well I need respect from men too ,just think of it most of niggas of my class are as tall as me and strong whereas im skinny just a lit bit of muscles
are you a fag or something dont care what other men think only care what women think. preety boys get called fags all the time but who at the end of day gets the biches the preety boys.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
are you a fag or something dont care what other men think only care what women think. preety boys get called fags all the time but who at the end of day gets the biches the preety boys.
Nigger not everything is about women
also I'm not a prettyboy I've got a stubble beard

Gym is cope
Did it for 2 years yes i got respect from other guys but lets be honest who really cares about that? It didn’t improve my life and having bigger muscles didn’t make girls any more attracted to me.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Nigger not everything is about women
also I'm not a prettyboy I've got a stubble beard
This is what happens when fags fall for the masculinity cope gl getting not bitches and rotting here for ever:lul: while your at go sub to Hamza :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Gym is cope
Did it for 2 years yes i got respect form other guys but lets be honest who really cares about that? It didn’t inprove my life and having bigger muscles didnt make girls any more attracted to me.
I attract decent amount of girls I feel like maybe gymmaxxing like bigger frame would help me more socially my height is good for that

This is what happens when fags fall for the masculinity cope gl getting not bitches and rotting here for ever:lul:
Nigga got no counter point and wrote this shit :what:

Eat a lot and cleanb

Nigga got no counter point and wrote this shit :what:
He is trying to tell you that it’s a waste of time if you want to get better at socializing just talk to more people.

• +1
This is what happens when fags fall for the masculinity cope gl getting not bitches and rotting here for ever:lul: while your at go sub to Hamza :lul:
Well it's True im watching andrew tate lately

• JFL
Whatever it takes
But natty I would say
if you can buy from a very good source, raw animal testicles and eat at least 500 grams of it a day (bull testicles) that would be like the nearest experience to steroids you can have

good luck attracting all the LTB like your idol

Nigga where did hamza is included in this I want to built muscles like chico when did I say I want to be jacked im skinny nigger
if you can buy from a very good source, raw animal testicles and eat at least 500 grams of it a day (bull testicles) that would be like the nearest experience to steroids you can have
Ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and CopiumX
Nigga where did hamza is included in this I want to built muscles like chico when did I say I want to be jacked im skinny nigger

Ok
I wanna build mussel like chico :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Images

Go back to tiktok and watch Hamza and Chico edits

Ok
or at least eat alot of animal protein and supplement with l carnitine and creatine bare minimun

• +1
Reactions: TARAN
Sick username btw
It fits you very well

• +1
Gymmaxxing is a meme

Gym is cope unless you’re mtn

I wanna build mussel like chico :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3042947
Go back to tiktok and watch Hamza and Chico edits
Listen u greyfaggot I'm calm on u
U puny dickcel rot somewhere else incels like u don't deserve anything "go back watch hamza and chico edits"
ur the one to finger ur butt hole while watching chico

• JFL
So many gatekeepers wanna reduce competition

My body says it all
IMG 7808

• +1