I’m going to help yall loose your virginity in this thread

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽
Ok so I get you guys are struggling to get a woman to touch your penis but I feel like it is my right to help yall satisfy your sexual needs.

I want yall to understand that there are multiple ways of having sex. Sex isn’t just vagina and penis. Sex is actually “ the art of satisfying your penis sexually”

Here are ways I recommend to satisfy your penis.

1. Car exhaust pipe - just find one at night time and stick your penis in the hole and hump if. Sure it’s not glamorous and a strawberry colour yall want but it still does the job.
This type of sex is going to be really dominant so keep on spanking the back of the car while your humping the car. By the way all type of exhausts work. If someone asks what why your having sex with a car pipe just say your a mechanic or some shit

2. Gather 2 pillows and give the pillows doggy style- this one is classic and you probably have all tried this before. This is for more slower and nice sex.

3. Riding- if you want to get the feeling of being rided on just get toilet roll. Keep moving it up and down on your penis.

4. Dick sucked by fish- just buy a fish pet and make it suck your penis. This one is probably going to be the most enjoyable out of them all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, diditeverbegin, widdi and 5 others
hahaahahahaahahaha very funny very very funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and billymidnight
This type of sex is going to be really dominant so keep on spanking the back of the car while your humping the car. By the way all type of exhausts work. If someone asks what why your having sex with a car pipe just say your a mechanic or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
?? @PeakIncels

Ok so I get you guys are struggling to get a woman to touch your penis but I feel like it is my right to help yall satisfy your sexual needs.

I want yall to understand that there are multiple ways of having sex. Sex isn’t just vagina and penis. Sex is actually “ the art of satisfying your penis sexually”

1. Car exhaust pipe - just find one at night time and stick your penis in the hole and hump if. Sure it’s not glamorous and a strawberry colour yall want but it still does the job.
This type of sex is going to be really dominant so keep on spanking the back of the car while your humping the car. By the way all type of exhausts work. If someone asks what why your having sex with a car pipe just say your a mechanic or some shit

2. Gather 2 pillows and give the pillows doggy style- this one is classic and you probably have all tried this before. This is for more slower and nice sex.

3. Riding- if you want to get the feeling of being rided on just get toilet roll. Keep moving it up and down on your penis.

4. Dick sucked by fish- just buy a fish pet and make it suck your penis. This one is probably going to be the most enjoyable out of them all
Dnr past car exhaust pipe

4. Dick sucked by fish- just buy a fish pet and make it suck your penis. This one is probably going to be the most enjoyable out of them all.
Thx bro any other tips?

Stacy virgin only you weirdo queer!

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort