I’m going to kill myself. Thanks TikTok

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
Wow. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, I was chastised and subsequently evicted from my home by my mother and step-father, after they found out I was a looksmaxxer. They called me incel and subhuman and then pointed at me and laughed hysterically. Literally nightmarish tbh. I still haven’t fully comprehended the implications of this, as I’m still in a state of shock. I didn’t know the virality of this TikTok exposé would be so boundless. Will my employers be the next to find out? My cousin and ex-lover, perhaps? It’s so fucking over tbh. With that being said, how do I look? 5psl?

Attachments

• FBCCBB47-F44F-4D55-BF3B-E301210013D1.jpeg
    FBCCBB47-F44F-4D55-BF3B-E301210013D1.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 0
  • F72E58CD-89D6-488E-8E16-70CFB18C5B29.png
    F72E58CD-89D6-488E-8E16-70CFB18C5B29.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Skywalker, pentamogged9000 and 10 others
Lifefuel

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and rambocel
Looking good bhai x.

These TikTokers are bullies. U are a good-looking chap. I wish all the best for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Av0nr, ropemax and 2 others
if it makes you feel better the also bully barett

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and rambocel
Such is the fate of every looksmaxxer! Rejoice, tiktokcels! For you have succeeded.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Wow. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse, I was chastised and subsequently evicted from my home by my mother and step-father, after they found out I was a looksmaxxer. They called me incel and subhuman and then pointed at me and laughed hysterically. Literally nightmarish tbh. I still haven’t fully comprehended the implications of this, as I’m still in a state of shock. I didn’t know the virality of this TikTok exposé would be so boundless. Will my employers be the next to find out? My cousin and ex-lover, perhaps? It’s so fucking over tbh. With that being said, how do I look? 5psl?
Crazy if true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Tabula Rasa
do u live in ur car?

• JFL
Reactions: rambocel and Deleted member 31457
Reminder guys it’s only bullying if we make fun of Dillion Latham, Orlando, or Syrian faggot

But if people make fun of users here it’s okay despite OP being nice to everyone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, RecessedChinCel, rambocel and 1 other person
There are peaks and valleys in life. Don't worry about it, brah.

• +1
Reactions: rambocel
i remember you, you are the guy that crashed his car into a field off the highway lol

• JFL
brutal

• +1
They said you could be saved tho

• JFL
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mumdomalito and rambocel
Nigga look like josh peck before he lost weight. Lose like 50 lbs to unlock your true potential. Once you have jaw and hollow cheeks, then you can get revenge.

• +1
How can a blackpilled male allow himself to become a fatass? Genuinely wondering this

Weak ass niggas tbh. You too @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Gaygymmaxx and rambocel
One day u will ascend and get revenge on all the tiktok mushroom haired faggots that made fun of u(y)

Time to go er

Users who are viewing this thread

Back