i'm going to kill myself.

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
Ronaldo deserved to win Ronaldo didn't deserve to have an retard teammate like felix id rather watch ronaldo win than my home country i want to kill myself i cant take this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, cannotbeasked, Jova and 2 others
>kills himself
>nothing changes
>no one cares even Ronaldo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Imretarded?, piec and 11 others
59b792216a8b78cd60a36eb17814fa96a2f9eb65.jpg

Transgender male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: swerve2fly, Jova and fuse
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Jova, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
I’m sad. Thought you were really gonna do it but I see you’re still alive :(

• +1
Reactions: swerve2fly and silencio
Ronaldo deserved to win Ronaldo didn't deserve to have an retard teammate like felix id rather watch ronaldo win than my home country i want to kill myself i cant take this
Why the fuck would you kys because of a fucking football game, where noone playing even gives a fuck jfl:feelsuhh:

Why the fuck would you kys because of a fucking football game, where noone playing even gives a fuck jfl:feelsuhh:
its ronaldo ive been admiring him since i was 8

felix hit the woodwork
it was just bad luck, not a bad pen

Idk bro, forget abt it please its completely irrelevant focus on getting more hgh instead

Portugal played like shit and would have gotten gangbanged by Spain anyway
Ronaldo is literally useless rn btw he can't score shit

• +1
Reactions: swerve2fly
Ronald is the problemo

Do it then bruh I dare you , and trust the planet while still go just fine even your "loving family" and put the loving family in the fattest quotations possible here as if you had a good family you wouldn't have had been a larper on fucking looksmax.org JFL , and penaldo doesn't even know your existence lil bro its so over for footballcels , messi better though

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Do it then bruh I dare you , and trust the planet while still go just fine even your "loving family" and put the loving family in the fattest quotations possible here as if you had a good family you wouldn't have had been a larper on fucking looksmax.org JFL , and penaldo doesn't even know your existence lil bro its so over for footballcels , messi better though
pessicel retard hang urself fucking loser

pessicel retard hang urself fucking loser
12 int. Cups, 0 pott

0 wc g/a in Knockouts(neuer has more)

Without his looks you wouldnt even become his Fan in the First Place and this forced Argument never existed

90% of legends say messi anyways, Messi mogs his journey to the slums of Madeira, pure facto, he even wanted to retire if messi gets 2019(hypocrite) just Take the L he was never there for Portugal. If uefa havent decided that the 3. Place goes to knockouts 4 the First time ever he wouldnt won shit, he didnt even won them the trophy in the First Place.

Brutal Blackpill, No one Wants to see that an autist dwarf mogged the gl chad. Roles changed and the argument would Never be one

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and GabachoCopium
12 int. Cups, 0 pott

0 wc g/a in Knockouts(neuer has more)

Without his looks you wouldnt even become his Fan in the First Place and this forced Argument never existed

90% of legends say messi anyways, Messi mogs his journey to the slums of Madeira, pure facto, he even wanted to retire if messi gets 2019(hypocrite) just Take the L he was never there for Portugal. If uefa havent decided that the 3. Place goes to knockouts 4 the First time ever he wouldnt won shit, he didnt even won them the trophy in the First Place.

Brutal Blackpill, No one Wants to see that an autist dwarf mogged the gl chad. Roles changed and the argument would Never be one
lot of copium common pessi fans

Attachments

• IMG_2166.jpeg
    IMG_2166.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2165.jpeg
    IMG_2165.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg
  • IMG_2163.jpeg
    IMG_2163.jpeg
  • IMG_2162.jpeg
    IMG_2162.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2161.jpeg
    IMG_2161.jpeg
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2160.jpeg
    IMG_2160.jpeg
  • IMG_2159.jpeg
    IMG_2159.jpeg
    886 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2158.jpeg
    IMG_2158.jpeg
  • IMG_2157.jpeg
    IMG_2157.jpeg
  • IMG_2156.jpeg
    IMG_2156.jpeg
    982.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2155.jpeg
    IMG_2155.jpeg
  • IMG_2154.jpeg
    IMG_2154.jpeg
    966 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2152.jpeg
    IMG_2152.jpeg
  • IMG_2151.jpeg
    IMG_2151.jpeg
  • IMG_2150.jpeg
    IMG_2150.jpeg
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2147.jpeg
    IMG_2147.jpeg
    374 KB · Views: 0
Stop being a sports obsessed loser.

• JFL
Reactions: tren_31
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

Bro really wants to kill himself now because he admired a random guy who ran and kicked a ball who looks like this..

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
You brought half a Gallery, Messi didnt Play, you dont have more Ball knowledge than the legends of this Game.
This Game alone shows the Level of trained product zlatan mentooned

Still cr7 ghost for your ethnic Slum Country and 0 impact on international Stage

„I retire if he gets 2019 dor“ hypocrite

18 classicos , 4 wins only

Messivsronaldo.com helps

Messi clears him 12-2 but ceep coping

22 Seasons, only 7 League titles, 1v1 against messi he took way more l

Messi g/a> even without Saudi stat pad

Cr7 is Israel puppet while you deathnics claim opposite

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Cr7 is Israel puppet while you deathnics claim opposite
"israel puppet" LMAOO ronaldo is the opposite you can literally see messi kissing the jew wall

Attachments

• IMG_2413.jpeg
    IMG_2413.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
"israel puppet" LMAOO ronaldo is the opposite you can literally see messi kissing the jew wall
It was a peace Tour for both sides, palestine presi was there, average pendu fan wont know this:

IMG 6618
IMG 6617
IMG 6616
IMG 6615
IMG 6614
IMG 6612

And there is many more, meanwhile messi rejected a friendly 2018, Look up their Newsletters there were mad big time

„But but my pendu has Israel ddor „

please kys faggit