• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Good luck with the rats faggot

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Skywalker
a new city, a new dishes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Skywalker and Deleted member 20399
Pretty cool. Is that like a 2 hour flight from Nebraska? Shouldn’t be too long of a flight bro have fun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
"Virgin 5’11"

you certainly wont lose it in Jew York boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, LampPostPrime and 444
If you come here I will push you in front of a moving train

• JFL
Don’t lil bro me bud you won’t be laughing when I sick 10 subway crackheads on you 😭😭😭 yo ahh gon be crying
You’re 5’4 lil bro

• JFL
I've only visited twice but it's definitely an exciting city. It said that if there was a capital for the whole planet it would be New York. So much history and culture and epicness and architecture. I went to Manhattan and it was insane. couldn't even stick my hand out because of so many people. Really felt the meaning of the phrase Urban jungle

I grew up in small towns though so I'm not sure if I'd actually want to live there but it's definitely awesome to visit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Also being in the middle of all those skyscrapers in Manhattan is fucking awesome. Feel like Piper Perri , overwhelmed by all those big strong towers😚

Sounds like hell
Yea like I said I wouldn't probably want it everyday but as a place to visit it was cool

I have bad social anxiety and I'd rather have that than like four people. When there's only a few people , people look at you more. When there's a bunch of people you're just another face in the crowd

Driving down the Brooklyn-queens expressway has some nutty views of the skyline from a distance. Looks like a city from 100 years in the future ngl