I’m going to prettyboy max at 23

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I have no other choice. I just don’t have the bone structure to become a dome masculine type untill i get a bimax done.

I’m going to spam tret, dermarolling, expensive skincare treatments, make-up and PDO threads. On top of that leaning down.

I need to get rid of my nasolabiol folds and under eye hollowness.

My hair is good btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Xangsane, Schizotypalcel and 5 others
Just need collagen + hair for it, (bones are prerequisite of course).

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and moreroidsmoredates
I’m going to spam tret, dermarolling, expensive skincare treatments, make-up
how nigger gon look like instead:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Rea, Xangsane and 8 others
Filler and laser resurfacing

What you mean? Prettyboy Is Just long hair, small nose and delicate features. Good skin isn't a prerogative nor does It make you a prettyboy by itself. You are either One or not. I haven't seen you but i can already tell you lean on the masc side with your beard genetics and jaw

Work on your debate/ speech and fighting skills. High chance men will disrespect you and try to start fights. Being catcalled by homeless beggars and packs of skinheads trying to bully you aint fun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and the BULL
It depends on how you look, some guys look old when they're 23 and some look like teens

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
It depends on how you look, some guys look old when they're 23 and some look like teens
That's not what being prettyboy means. Youthful appearance can belong to masc men, normie men or prettyboys.

Filler and laser resurfacing
Fillers will dissolve eventually which will then work as artificial fat, thus more sagging and bloating.
What you mean? Prettyboy Is Just long hair, small nose and delicate features. Good skin isn't a prerogative nor does It make you a prettyboy by itself. You are either One or not. I haven't seen you but i can already tell you lean on the masc side with your beard genetics and jaw
My beard is good and my chin is also good. My jaw is feminine. I have a feminine mandible which looks bloated and round at higher bf levels.

Fillers will dissolve eventually which will then work as artificial fat, thus more sagging and bloating.

My beard is good and my chin is also good. My jaw is feminine. I have a feminine mandible which looks bloated and round at higher bf levels.
Prettyboys have Sharp jaws. Prettyboy core Is having a small chin, big lips, small nose. The rest Is basically identical to chads

• +1
Reactions: Rea and moreroidsmoredates
Prettyboys have Sharp jaws. Prettyboy core Is having a small chin, big lips, small nose. The rest Is basically identical to chads
I need bimax to ascend. This ain’t going to work for me.
I just had a delusional schizo moment.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and the BULL
I need bimax to ascend. This ain’t going to work for me.
I just had a delusional schizo moment.
Aren't you dating anyway? Why care about this futile shit. Looksmaxxing completely rots your brain

Aren't you dating anyway? Why care about this futile shit. Looksmaxxing completely rots your brain
Because I hate myself. I don’t care about dating a LTB.

I’m also going to the gym rn. Not because i love it, but just because i hate myself. I need to destroy myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and the BULL