I'm going to rope at age 30

B

BigBoy

Kraken
It is what it is. I better make the most of the time I have left or else it's really over.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Yeah if I’m not happy in 10-15 years I’ll rope too.

Please do.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Im too high inhib to rope lol

I'll rope if you do

I can't tie a noose, I hope I learn how to by the time I'm 30
Yeah the thing that helps me not to is the fact I actually have a decent face when lean..

Sadly, I am a manlet, so I wonder how I’ll fare with girls now as I do okay with ones my age, but once I’m thrust into college world I think I’ll be invisible..

Yeah the thing that helps me not to is the fact I actually have a decent face when lean..

Sadly, I am a manlet, so I wonder how I’ll fare with girls now as I do okay with ones my age, but once I’m thrust into college world I think I’ll be invisible..
Women are willing to work with men 5'8" to 5'9". The only reason I want to be 6' is because it brongs you more respect and automatically makes you the one in charge.

If you have a good face you can compensate

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and autistic_tendencies
Women are willing to work with men 5'8" to 5'9". The only reason I want to be 6' is because it brongs you more respect and automatically makes you the one in charge.

If you have a good face you can compensate
You’ve seen my face, do you think it’s over for
me?

I am meeting a few girls soon, one being my oneitis, I think what saves me is my NTness and slightly above average face..

You’ve seen my face, do you think it’s over for
me?

I am meeting a few girls soon, one being my oneitis, I think what saves me is my NTness and slightly above average face..
It's not over, you can be mid-tier to high-tier normie if you lost weight and gymcelled

It is what it is. I better make the most of the time I have left or else it's really over.
So make use of time or else it's over, just like you said. Because if you don't do things you know you need to be doing now, now; then you'll get such a powerful wake-up call later that you need to start doing those same things you should have started now. So start now, or you'll start later with wasted time.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and BigBoy
No why when you get older looks start to matter less in terms of your social status, you dont look at an old guy in his 80s and say "wow hes so ugly"

It's not over, you can be mid-tier to high-tier normie if you lost weight and gymcelled
Yeah I have been rated 4-5.5 PSL, I am fat asf but fortunately my face looks slim in the right clothes

I need to lose weight but food and drugs are good cope; stopped the drugs now it’s time for the food lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Stop being dramatic. I'm in my mid-30s and haven't roped.
Do what I did and have sex with ethnik women

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
So make use of time or else it's over, just like you said. Because if you don't do things you know you need to be doing now, now; then you'll get such a powerful wake-up call later that you need to start doing those same things you should have started now. So start now, or you'll start later with wasted time.
Yes, thats the plan. I can't do anything unless I have a deadline.

No why when you get older looks start to matter less in terms of your social status, you dont look at an old guy in his 80s and say "wow hes so ugly"
I wouldnt be able to bear the paiof foids suddenly being interested in me for my personality(bank account)
Stop being dramatic. I'm in my mid-30s and haven't roped.
Do what I did and have sex with ethnik women
I'm a fucking curry

I wouldnt be able to bear the paiof foids suddenly being interested in me for my personality(bank account)

I'm a fucking curry
Yeah but at least you’re a high prenatal T curry.

Look there are some bitter pills to swallow, there’s many instances of tjem

Height pill, race pill, dick pill wbatever
i have swallowed the height pill and i have accepted that dating for me will get much harder once i’m too old to fuck teens..

you need to accept that if you looksmaxed to an above average ethnic u can still have sex with white girls, just never stacies, and rarely stacy lites

• So Sad

I'm a fucking curry
Setting a deadline just means you're not willing to achieve a state of wellbeing after a certain date, which is totally nebulous. Don't make your life time bound at all. Just improve starting now and ending never and clear your mind of the retarded bullshit on here because as you get more things to do, you'll never visit here again, just like everyone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo and BigBoy
Yeah but at least you’re a high prenatal T curry.

Look there are some bitter pills to swallow, there’s many instances of tjem

Height pill, race pill, dick pill wbatever
i have swallowed the height pill and i have accepted that dating for me will get much harder once i’m too old to fuck teens..

you need to accept that if you looksmaxed to an above average ethnic u can still have sex with white girls, just never stacies, and rarely stacy lites
How curry do i look?
Idrc ab race, but white and asians are my priority, thats who i would marry. But F on that lmfao
Setting a deadline just means you're not willing to achieve a state of wellbeing after a certain date, which is totally nebulous. Don't make your life time bound at all. Just improve starting now and ending never and clear your mind of the retarded bullshit on here because as you get more things to do, you'll never visit here again, just like everyone.
You're right

but why are you going to rope?

Lol not really, i said this so many times..

The girls i’ve shown you, ranged from 4-5.5 PSL correct? and i had a chance to fuck most of them but fucked it up being aspie..

That was me as a 5’6-8 male, so if i’m below average height by 4-2 inches than you can at least ascend to a decent curry and get decent white women and hot ethnics if you looksmax

• Woah
Lol not really, i said this so many times..

The girls i’ve shown you, ranged from 4-5.5 PSL correct? and i had a chance to fuck most of them but fucked it up being aspie..

That was me as a 5’6-8 male, so if i’m below average height by 4-2 inches than you can at least ascend to a decent curry and get decent white women and hot ethnics if you looksmax
I see, you're right.

But from 1-10, how curry do I look? Ik I look like a curry, but is it:
-normal curry
-light-skinned(not white)
-deathnik

Over

The pain of being ugly, its over
it's not all about looks though, i see below average guys with decent girls everyday

and even if you can't get girls, fuck them bro, life is not all about getting girls, try to find something that makes you happy
go out, find a hobby or whatever, just enjoy your life, because you only live once

• +1
You wont, if someone aimed to your head with a gun right now you would start crying for your life.

"Muh i will rope muh"

All you guys who say that would pussy out

How curry do i look?
Idrc ab race, but white and asians are my priority, thats who i would marry. But F on that lmfao

You're right
Thanks for acknowledging :)

• +1
@BigBoy
@BrettyBoy
@BigBiceps

I often don’t know who is who tbh ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, turkproducer, BigBoy and 1 other person
it's not all about looks though, i see below average guys with decent girls everyday

and even if you can't get girls, fuck them bro, life is not all about getting girls, try to find something that makes you happy
go out, find a hobby or whatever, just enjoy your life, because you only live once
I'm trying to accept this and do this, butthe problem is for me to have fun I need to have good looks. It depends on how people treat you.

The only part of the blackpill that gets me is I won't be able to make friends and ppl will view me as a subhuman when I'm doing my day to day tasks.

You wont, if someone aimed to your head with a gun right now you would start crying for your life.

"Muh i will rope muh"

All you guys who say that would pussy out
Last year when my train was coming I was about to jump onto the train tracks so it could hit me, but a really strong train electrician pulled me up before i could go fullway. He was gonna report me to officials, but i ran for it when he turned his back on me.

You first
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last year when my train was coming I was about to jump onto the train tracks so it could hit me, but a really strong train electrician pulled me up before i could go fullway. He was gonna report me to officials, but i ran for it when he turned his back on me.
Crazy shit, man.

That's my plan tbh. Just over a year left

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Should I give up at 21? The thing is that if you saw me IRL you'd never think I'm an incel and most people assume I have a gf... With my looks I'm not supposed to be in this mess but I am.

Should I give up at 21? The thing is that if you saw me IRL you'd never think I'm an incel and most people assume I have a gf... With my looks I'm not supposed to be in this mess but I am.

Hypergamy has reached uncharted territory. Must be atleast PSL 6+ to stand any chance in today's dating world

Hypergamy has reached uncharted territory. Must be atleast PSL 6+ to stand any chance in today's dating world
I'm not NT so it's already over. I literally don't have any interests in life. The only thing I'm familiar with is internet memes/4chan culture. I also go to the gym and I play guitar. There is nothing more to my life. My other interest is sex but I don't get to have it.

this man is a PSL 5.5. face, 6 with height. he is chadlite/high-tier normie
his problem isnt his looks, he says ppl are interested before he joins the convo, his problem is he isnt NT, if he fixed that he would be getting laid.

I'm not NT so it's already over. I literally don't have any interests in life. The only thing I'm familiar with is internet memes/4chan culture. I also go to the gym and I play guitar. There is nothing more to my life. My other interest is sex but I don't get to have it.
same, but you could easily change this by changing your behaviour. unlike others on this forum
over

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
same, but you could easily change this by changing your behaviour. unlike others on this forum
I can't change my behaviour because I don't enjoy anything. If I don't enjoy something, I'm not gonna do it unless I'm forced to.

I can't change my behaviour because I don't enjoy anything. If I don't enjoy something, I'm not gonna do it unless I'm forced to.
alright. you said your problem was you acted like an asshole. there isnt anything wrong with dark humor, but you gotta know how to play your cards right. social interactions are like a game, dont start making dark jokes when youre with normie company. observe and see who enjoys darker humor by testing out the water first, and then later start going harder.

also stop acting like an asshole. idc if thats what you like doing. you dont deserve to get laid if u treat ppl like shit.

extend it till 40, you never know whatll happen

did u try to improve these past few years?
I spent over a whole decade trying all the typical bullshit advice, tactics, etc. Nothing changed. Fuck 40. I'm an alcoholic heroin addict. I will die before 40 anyway. This saves me the bother of going through the excruciating death too