I’m going to ruin my life to get braces

XAYKO

XAYKO

Iron
I need braces so fucking badly, nobody else my age (17) has even a gap in their teeth and I have gross crooked teeth. I need to pay seven thousand fucking dollars Canadian. Should I just wageslave for this? Is it worth it?? I hate being fucking broke. How badly I wish I could just have gotten braces before and looked normal. I cry myself to sleep every night because of this. And it’s not like getting a job is even easy where I live since there’s a job crisis everywhere. Is there something I can sell to afford this?? I need braces asap smo please help me give me the method or smt

• +1
Reactions: Kittylover and jué
Yeah, 90% of the time its worth it. Just make sure you don't go to a reputable place that won't mess it up

Yeah, 90% of the time its worth it. Just make sure you don't go to a reputable place that won't mess it up
Bro I can’t go anywhere since I don’t have the fucking money the problem isn’t if it’s worth it it’s that I’m fucking poor

Bro I can’t go anywhere since I don’t have the fucking money the problem isn’t if it’s worth it it’s that I’m fucking poor
Then make money and save up bro. Do a free consultation with an orthodontic and see if it matters when you get braces. for most people your age it won't make a difference if you do it now or in a couple years

I need braces so fucking badly, nobody else my age (17) has even a gap in their teeth and I have gross crooked teeth. I need to pay seven thousand fucking dollars Canadian. Should I just wageslave for this? Is it worth it?? I hate being fucking broke. How badly I wish I could just have gotten braces before and looked normal. I cry myself to sleep every night because of this. And it’s not like getting a job is even easy where I live since there’s a job crisis everywhere. Is there something I can sell to afford this?? I need braces asap smo please help me give me the method or smt
"ruin my life" Jfl, its 100% worth though

How old are you? Do your parents have benefits? Do you have any benefits?

How old are you? Do your parents have benefits? Do you have any benefits?
I’m 17 and no, that’s why it’ll ruin my life because I’m gonna start working alot and using all the money I have saved for uni and stuff

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Have you heard about teeth smashing? Because I think you are in luck!

• +1
Reactions: benkier] and Joka
can get that in a month if u can code

No rush I guess. just practice on not showing teeth
Bro that’s impossible and will make me look so weird, plus it’ll make me less social which is horrible

Just get a job dickhead

• +1
Reactions: Joka
Bro that’s impossible and will make me look so weird, plus it’ll make me less social which is horrible
I'd have to actually see your face to tailor advice towards you

Just get a job dickhead
Nice bro I’ll make like $200 a week and use so much time that I could be using for school and extracurriculars and going out and putting my genetics to good use. Also getting a job is basically impossible where I live lol especially a job that I don’t need to work that many hours for

Bro what? I cant code but how could you get it in a month with coding
data annotation pays $40/hr if u can code
thats 175 hours or 22 8 hour days of grinding

but thats just scraping the surface, u have no idea the endless black hat opportunities if u can code

data annotation pays $40/hr if u can code
thats 175 hours or 22 8 hour days of grinding

but thats just scraping the surface, u have no idea the endless black hat opportunities if u can code
Bro that’s so sick I wish I could code - can I outsource this work to smo else or smt cuz wow

Bro that’s so sick I wish I could code - can I outsource this work to smo else or smt cuz wow
yeah as long as u pass the initial assessment and dont provide low quality responses + no sus ip activity

yeah as long as u pass the initial assessment and dont provide low quality responses + no sus ip activity
Bro 😭 make a course on how to outsource coding work and sell it and get rich