Im going to start minoxidil + microneedling (wish me luck)

UllzzangSlayer

UllzzangSlayer

Iron
Even tho my derm said she saw no significant norwwoding she said if I felt some hairloss I could start minoxidil +dermaneedling. I need to stop the inevitable process of norwooding as much as possible while I'm single. If it doesnt stop and eventually becomes so bad, I will shave my head, get jaw and chin implants, gymcel with sarms, grow stuble, get beanies, fashion max and run mascthetic fighter game. Norwooding isnt a big deal if you are married to a woman who is a bit older than you and is starting to degrade herself. However, if you are single then you need to either slow it down as much as possible or take massive precautions to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, WhiskeyCocaine and Justttt
giphy.gif

Good to see you on here ...

Get a minoxidil with trichosol (it has no alchool, so it won't dry your skin, despite the fact there are some retards here who claim minoxidil made them 20years older and even made them lose libido, a clear sign of delusional cope to not accept his shitty trash genetic)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Get a minoxidil with trichosol (it has no alchool, so it won't dry your skin, despite the fact there are some retards here who claim minoxidil made them 20years older and even made them lose libido, a clear sign of delusional cope to not accept his shitty trash genetic)
Alcohol is a carrier thus making it more effective

Shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 2933
Alcohol is a carrier thus making it more effective

yes, but trichosol also helps with penetration (I haven't see how effective it's compared to alcohol though, but even if it's just half the efficacy, I'd rather use that than having to apply a moisturizer constantly to avoid minoxidil's dryness