I'm going to stick a balloon up my nose and inflate it

puanewb

puanewb

Iron

Apparently it makes you look better.

You are not supposed to do such a thing on your own, I don't think that's safe

You are not supposed to do such a thing on your own, I don't think that's safe
I'm visiting a chiropractor. Obviously it is a massive scam, but I recall even the days before Mike Mew some maniac did "face pulling" for 30 minutes a day in combination of this technique and he good results.

Patient%20Zero.jpg
also did a forensic analysis
analysis.php

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and IWantToMax
I'm visiting a chiropractor. Obviously it is a massive scam, but I recall even the days before Mike Mew some manic did "face pulling" for 30 minutes a day in combination of this technique and he good results.
Neat I started thumbpulling 40 minutes a day :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yeah what the fuck is that balloon thing for I saw that along with the facepulling method that guy used too

Didn't watch the video btw I have no sound

Yeah what the fuck is that balloon thing I saw that along with the facepulling method that guy used too

Didn't watch the video btw I have no sound
The theory goes (similar to Mike Mew) that the sutures are like "joints" (which academically speaking they are), and you're basically "resetting" them or something, and there is some theory with spinal fluid or something or duramata that flows in between them, if the treatment isn't pseudoscience and it is corrective I'm going to conjecture the benefits are just from postural correction at the chiro's office itself and microfractures at the suture lines which hasten remodellng.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Wincel
Yeah Ben Stratton used to run "cranialtherapies.org" which was made 2010? 2011? Anyway, it was before PSL, and he facepulled for only 30 minutes. The website is deleted, and Ben's results looked very delusional...eg...he didn't have any changes. Whereas the article was ripped off from this guy who actually did have results

(ncrny.com)

Neurocranial%20Restructuring.jpg

They also have a link to a NCR website in the UK (http://www.ncr-uk.com/) which, funnily enough links to orthotropics, so it's all interconnected. They combine NCR with orthotropics and use an appliance called "facemax" (just lol ripping PSL off). But even THEN, the guy also had Damon system braces and looked pretty non-recessed to me anyway, so I cast doubt (again) on the benefits of his treatment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 000
there should be a wtf reaction tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I'm visiting a chiropractor. Obviously it is a massive scam, but I recall even the days before Mike Mew some maniac did "face pulling" for 30 minutes a day in combination of this technique and he good results.

Patient%20Zero.jpg
also did a forensic analysis
analysis.php
can I see this maniacs before and after?