I'm going to take out A loan to get a few kids thru surrogacy in colombia

yandex99

yandex99

Sphinx
As soon as I get a middle class job I'm taking out a loan to pay for surrogacy in colombia,and have children(I want both sons and daughters)maybe 3 children total.

nothing brings more happiness than having children that are half your genetics,and having a loving family home.

in our consumerist culture with all the distractions we overlook what would really make us happy.

lmao bro how are you gonna be able to afford children

just find a nigger prostitute and rape her pregnant why go to colombia

lmao bro how are you gonna be able to afford children

just find a nigger prostitute and rape her pregnant why go to colombia
I'm very specific about the children I want,I want children that look amerindian or mestizo.it's much cheaper in colombia too.

34f16736152a6b08bc85dbcd19150f28.jpg

I'm very specific about the children I want,I want children that look amerindian or mestizo.it's much cheaper in colombia too.

most colombians are not amerindian more like mulattos

on the coast,but I'm not going there.I'm going to cali.they look brown mestizo there.
i wish you luck bhai but dont u think u will torment the children by changing religion and ethnicity every week? Maybe you need to sort that out first before you proceed.

i wish you luck bhai but dont u think u will torment the children by changing religion and ethnicity every week? Maybe you need to sort that out first before you proceed.
I'm not changing religions ,I've realized all religions have flaws in them.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist

I see you're planning on keeping the raza alive ✊🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back