I’m going to the city with the boys

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
going to the city with my boys tonite. We’re gonna approach some girls but mostly stare ahaha. Wish us luck. Any tips?

Ur all gonna spend a night in the local county jail hotel with Tyrone

Mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Rape‎m‎axx guide
1. Gymmaxx-this one is fundamental as you need strenght to easily kipnap the victim without them struggling too hard, also decreases chances of victim getting away.
2. Stealthmaxx-it is important to know where and when to kipnap the victim, preferably at night and uncrowded places.
3. Drugsmaxx(not obligatory)- if required, drug the victim making the process easier.
4.Escapemaxx-immediately after the ra‎p‎e you should run for your life
5.Deathmaxx-you can also ki‎ll the victim to decrease your chances of getting caught(NOT RECOMMENDED, due to the fact that if you get caught then your prison sentence will be doubled)

• JFL
going to the city with my boys tonite. We’re gonna approach some girls but mostly stare ahaha. Wish us luck. Any tips?
Do coke and approach every girl you see

• Love it
Rape‎m‎axx guide
1. Gymmaxx-this one is fundamental as you need strenght to easily kipnap the victim without them struggling too hard, also decreases chances of victim getting away.
2. Stealthmaxx-it is important to know where and when to kipnap the victim, preferably at night and uncrowded places.
3. Drugsmaxx(not obligatory)- if required, drug the victim making the process easier.
4.Escapemaxx-immediately after the ra‎p‎e you should run for your life
5.Deathmaxx-you can also ki‎ll the victim to decrease your chances of getting caught(NOT RECOMMENDED, due to the fact that if you get caught then your prison sentence will be doubled)
you always have the best tips and tricks bro

• +1
Reactions: silently_said