I'm gonna ask out a foid

rape

rape

rapist
I'm going to ask a foid out to see the movies on tuesday :feelshehe:

do u guys have any tips on how to not fuck up? we have kinda been flirting for awhile so i think i have a good chance of her saying yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84056

do u guys have any tips on how to not fuck up? we have kinda been flirting for awhile so i think i have a good chance of her saying yes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, tuaregneet, Rzn and 2 others
Ask her in a โ€œdateโ€ to the movies. Dont friend cuck yourself and say โ€œhangoutโ€. If she says no move on to the next bitch.

• +1
Reactions: rape and try2beme

Say โ€œYo shawty you finna come wit me to the movie?โ€

• JFL
Reactions: rape
I'm assuming this is your first date. Don't ask her to the movies. You want something that will be engaging for her. I don't know how old you are, but ask her out for coffee maybe? If you're young don't do this because no teenagers are meeting up for coffee jfl. Maybe ask her to go with you somewhere like a restaurant you want to try. Regardless, you want the place to be somewhere you can just talk to her. Don't go to the movies because nothing is worse than being out with someone you barely know and you guys are just sitting there not talking staring at a screen.

I need more information to really give you decent advice. What are your ages, what do you do for fun, how do you know this girl, does she like you already, etc.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and WhoTookVendetta
I'm assuming this is your first date. Don't ask her to the movies. You want something that will be engaging for her. I don't know how old you are, but ask her out for coffee maybe? If you're young don't do this because no teenagers are meeting up for coffee jfl. Maybe ask her to go with you somewhere like a restaurant you want to try. Regardless, you want the place to be somewhere you can just talk to her. Don't go to the movies because nothing is worse than being out with someone you barely know and you guys are just sitting there not talking staring at a screen.

I need more information to really give you decent advice. What are your ages, what do you do for fun, how do you know this girl, does she like you already, etc.
my pfp fogs urs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rzn and TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back