I'm gonna be so schizo once I buy a house

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
- Cameras monitoring every square inch INSIDE and OUTSIDE with motion detection and night vision
- Reinforced doors that will be locked 99% of the time
- Bullet proof walls and windows
- 24/7/365 aerial drone monitoring my perimeter and capable of dropping grenades
- Safe rooms
- Electric fences
- Lethal defense dogs
- Radius surrounded by motion activated sprinklers infused with butyric acid so intruders would leave a easily identifiable stench to law enforcement officers
- Robotic autonomous dogs with suicide vests attached to them
- State of the art alarm system tripped off by lasers
- Thermal imaging cameras
- Arsenal inside

Am I missing anything else?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29, Imretarded?, gigell and 8 others
Where is this house going to be located

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Imretarded?
Like your broke ass will afford all this

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, chudlite and CopiumX
Like your broke ass will afford all this
oh right... i forgot im on an incel forum full of neet niggers who never accomplished anything so much as attain a college degree

yeah time to level up buddy i money mog ur entire lineage to mumbai and back

• Woah
Reactions: Adelholzener
Even I'm pretty autistic about these things.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and User28823
chad sleeps with his front door open

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, piec, Imretarded? and 3 others
Mirin OP but that shit is expensive, I already tried similar shit but just settled for armaments' all around the house

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and User28823
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattocel, Imretarded?, Clavicular and 1 other person
Just move to the superior continent and you wont need all that

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
wtf yall defending your house from :feelshah: is it gonna be locatedin low income housing

• JFL
Reactions: piec and User28823
Mirin OP but that shit is expensive, I already tried similar shit but just settled for armaments' all around the house
Tbh a few guard dogs are more than enough of a detterance for most robbers. They want something that's straightforward and easy not a money heist tier mission all to find pictures of your pedo adventures in thr closet

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and User28823
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, 0proteindiet, Clavicular and 1 other person
Tbh a few guard dogs are more than enough of a detterance for most robbers. They want something that's straightforward and easy not a money heist tier mission all to find pictures of your pedo adventures in thr closet
Bro thinks I am a libtard clearly, gaurd dogs would be like a trail of candy corns inviting them in compared to what I have

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
blacks.
they always find a way
just find a neighborhood with a bunch of old people honestly, people come to my house trying to give me shit for no reason reverse robbing me and things of that nature :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
just find a neighborhood with a bunch of old people honestly, people come to my house trying to give me shit for no reason reverse robbing me and things of that nature :feelshah:
i already live in a similar neighborhood, but I've had some very strange encounters with neighbors

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
- Cameras monitoring every square inch INSIDE and OUTSIDE with motion detection and night vision
- 24/7/365 aerial drone monitoring my perimeter and capable of dropping grenades
- Safe rooms
- Electric fences
- Lethal defense dogs
- Radius surrounded by motion activated sprinklers infused with butyric acid so intruders would leave a easily identifiable stench to law enforcement officers
- Arsenal inside

Maybe a false facade of your house that explodes at first contact. Living in a bunker beneath the fake house and creating a system of caves.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and User28823
i already live in a similar neighborhood, but I've had some very strange encounters with neighbors
damn i mean supposedly my city is like one of the whitest possible but im pretty most south western elderly cities are like that

• +1
damn i mean supposedly my city is like one of the whitest possible but im pretty most south western elderly cities are like that
idk how ppl casually sleep in their homes alone with doors open and unlocked, i go on full lock down in case ramirez is lurking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and gooner23
idk how ppl casually sleep in their homes alone with doors open and unlocked, i go on full lock down in case ramirez is lurking
aight i think bro is in the projects or the nootropics are speaking to you :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: piec and User28823
Bro thinks I am a libtard clearly, gaurd dogs would be like a trail of candy corns inviting them in compared to what I have
I remember reading some stats online. Apparently homes that have large dog on guard are 60% or something less likely to get robbed. Just get two Doggo Argentinos to rip apart thr robbers theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23
oh right... i forgot im on an incel forum full of neet niggers who never accomplished anything so much as attain a college degree

yeah time to level up buddy i money mog ur entire lineage to mumbai and back
You better buy all that shit bud… theres no escaping me

• JFL

• Hmm...
- Safe rooms
- Electric fences
- Lethal defense dogs
- Arsenal inside

Facts I’m going to do the same gotta stay safe from Jews

Man’s living in chiraq :feelskek:

• JFL
Or just live in a country with low crime:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: piec
All you need realistically is a killer dog , a gun and maybe a few cameras .

Or just live in a country with low crime:forcedsmile:
mirin op tbh but rural poland or shit like that i basically can leave every door and window open for a week in a giant house and nothing will happen. brutal no niggers in the living area pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, User28823 and Imretarded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back