im gonna cancel plan to visit friend

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, E and eyebleach
I texted them time I can come and they got angry at me for a typo.

I haven't hanged out with anyone in like two years but I'm not gonna spend three days in another city hanging with someone who insults me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Clqs, NZb6Air and 3 others
bro seriously what do u want us to do with this info

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Imretarded?
@iloveboobs @Darkeningstar I fixed typo but I feel like I'll unfriend them on discord if they talk to me in mean tone again in response.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Art of Pattinson, NZb6Air and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, ryuken, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
@iloveboobs @Darkeningstar I fixed typo but I feel like I'll unfriend them on discord if they talk to me in mean tone again in response.
Evaluate how much and whether it suits you. Strange that they got nervous over so little

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Imretarded?
Evaluate how much and whether it suits you. Strange that they got nervous over so little
nothing suits me anymore man. I refused to go on 2 day vacation to city with family today, I've just been sitting at home.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar
nothing suits me anymore man. I refused to go on 2 day vacation to city with family today, I've just been sitting at home.
You could have in this case. Don't isolate yourself, I've been there and it's not good
I think you are quite prone to burnout soon, be careful.

• So Sad
  • +1
You could have in this case. Don't isolate yourself, I've been there and it's not good
I think you are quite prone to burnout soon, be careful.
I've already been isolated for like 3 years. I just can't sustain any energy for socializing

• +1
I've already been isolated for like 3 years. I just can't sustain any energy for socializing
I understand you, and that's why I tell you that you'll have to make an effort, because others will not come to you, especially if you are not nt.
Take your time, though

• So Sad
  • +1
I understand you, and that's why I tell you that you'll have to make an effort, because others will not come to you, especially if you are not nt.
Take your time, though
Id rather just give up until something meaningful changes. This university season has only made me feel worse. I can't even focus on studying anymore. I just feel worse.

I might drop out of university too.

• +1
Id rather just give up until something meaningful changes. This university season has only made me feel worse. I can't even focus on studying anymore. I just feel worse.

I might drop out of university too.
You can take a break.
Consider well

• +1
good decision, vacations are a nightmare as an incel you wouldve just gotten angry/bitter

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
good decision, vacations are a nightmare as an incel you wouldve just gotten angry/bitter
Feels like shit seeing couples knowing you can't achieve such a thing. Feels even worse being smart enough to recognize the problem but being too retarded to know why im so socially shit.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and iloveboobs
post screenshot in dm, please i need to see

• Woah
tbh i lowkey just tell people no when they ask if i wanna hangout, and its become a routine to the point that i havent been asked to go out in the last 2 years

this weekends theres a festival in my city to celebrate the summer ending or something, lots of people and stands and carousels n shiet, but guess what, im not going nigga cuz fuck you

• Hmm...
because you aren't retarded enough
hey!
getting mad over a typo?

Female ass friendship
:bigbrain:
post screenshot in dm, please i need to see
hmm
IMG 7917

tbh i lowkey just tell people no when they ask if i wanna hangout, and its become a routine to the point that i havent been asked to go out in the last 2 years

this weekends theres a festival in my city to celebrate the summer ending or something, lots of people and stands and carousels n shiet, but guess what, im not going nigga cuz fuck you
thats brutal

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever