I’m gonna cruise on 10mg accutane for the rest of my life

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Where can I get it? Would a doctor give me a prescription for only 10mgs?

no doctor will give you 10mg

• +1
Reactions: ey88
better be prepared to have lifelong funding/availability towards it

• +1
better be prepared to have lifelong funding/availability towards it
Well maybe not forever, but you acting like it’s roids and I have keep dosing forever, there won’t be any side effects just stopping will there?

Well maybe not forever, but you acting like it’s roids and I have keep dosing forever, there won’t be any side effects just stopping will there?
you wont have any noticeable side effects from stopping a measly 10mg treatment but it will looksmin you, if your body gets accustomed to it and then you suddenly cant keep providing it.

Bruh what
It's not that deep

How would it possibly be a looksmin?
If your body gets used to the treatment and you suddenly stop you will experience some sort of withdrawal, albeit internal or external

If your body gets used to the treatment and you suddenly stop you will experience some sort of withdrawal, albeit internal or external
I don’t think so dude, people who take high doses of accurate don’t even experience this when they come off, and if anything higher doses would cause more withdrawal, but I can see where you are coming from.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and chudlite
How has it worked for you?
I first did a proper 6 month blast like 60mg a day and it cleared all my acne ( it was fucking bad) then it was good for a while until it started coming back. Then i started 10 mg a day and everything cleared in like 2 months but i have just kept on taking it to make sure i dont get new ones so the old PIE and shit can heal

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and iabsolvejordan
I don’t think so dude, people who take high doses of accurate don’t even experience this when they come off, and if anything higher doses would cause more withdrawal, but I can see where you are coming from.
Idk i never hopped on accutane but i theorize its not much different to regular medication/substances which you get withdrawal from when consuming them for long periods of time. Btw withdrawal doesn’t necessarily have to mean psychological effects. It could very well be a physical reaction as well (for example heavy acne reappearing after stopping accutane treatment).

I first did a proper 6 month blast like 60mg a day and it cleared all my acne ( it was fucking bad) then it was good for a while until it started coming back. Then i started 10 mg a day and everything cleared in like 2 months but i have just kept on taking it to make sure i dont get new ones so the old PIE and shit can heal
how’s your liver?

• +1