I'm gonna do a bit of a cut next week

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Wasted talent
I've went from like 170lbs to 150 the past few years, mostly because I stopped gymcelling (just home workouts and calisthenics). I'm definitely leaner too and not carrying as much bloat as back then. I'd say I've lost about 10lbs the past year or so.

The goal is to reach 140lbs and stay around there long-term. To do this I'm going to apply everything like portion size control, more whole foods and vegetables, but also quite a bit of fasting. It may not be done in a week, but I weighed 66.6kg the other week when I spontaneously stepped on the scale, so that's only 3.6kg away from my goal weight of 63kg (I might do 64kg instead).

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, alurmo, appealmaxed and 1 other person
good for you bhai

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
good for you bhai
Actually no, I'm doing it because I'm broke

Srs though I'm in love with the process, so thanks for your support!

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and nathan
how many cals u planning to cut on a day? any cardio or anything like that you gonna add in?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
how many cals u planning to cut on a day? any cardio or anything like that you gonna add in?
I don't count calories, but because I use kratom and I guess coffee and nicotine pouches to an extent, it's become pretty intuitive. If I'm not hungry then I just don't eat much and I cut down on addictive things like candy. I do walking (low intensity) juggling with 5 balls (moderate) and some running (moderate to high).

As far as treats I do my own pastries and such, but not everyday ofc. Yesterday I made a blueberry pie as well as vanilla sauce and I still about half of that left.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and alurmo