I'm gonna edge for 30 mins and not ejaculate

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I'm gonna edge for 30 mins and not ejaculate. Apparently it's good for the bloodflow to the dick, I just did jelqing and some manual stretching, so I'll do this.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: flippasav, Darkeningstar, majesticincel and 1 other person
Tell us how you edge

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, asdvek, Imretarded? and 5 others
You'll have to do this multiple times, and you will gradually build endurance. I've heard people that did this and they went from ejaculating within a minute to lasting an hour, if not more. Good luck bhai :feelsyay:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and majesticincel
You'll have to do this multiple times, and you will gradually build endurance. I've heard people that did this and they went from ejaculating within a minute to lasting an hour, if not more. Good luck bhai :feelsyay:.
What about erectile disfunction? Heard that this way you wont be able to cum at all

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I’ve been edging for 8 days straight. Lost count of nofap streak probably more than 20 days or something.

My edging sessions are like 1 hour 30 minutes I feel my muscles getting a pump doing it too
If you are edging do it shirtless to see any changes in your gains

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
What about erectile disfunction? Heard that this way you wont be able to cum at all
I'm pretty sure that ED has to do with getting it up, so you wouldn't have sex if you stay had it, and it would remain flaccid (unless she sucks you or something).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and majesticincel
I'm pretty sure that ED has to do with getting it up, so you wouldn't have sex if you stay had it, and it would remain flaccid (unless she sucks you or something).
I am a coomer and have PIED. Wouldn’t recommend.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel and Imretarded?