I’m gonna get Lefort 3 maximum midface advacement with the goal to have Jordan barret midface

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
I’m gonna get Lefort 3 maximum midface advacement with the goal to have Jordan barret midface by Dr.Fearon

I’m gonna slap it on top with maximum aesthetic mid face implant to change my maxilla shape Hollywood style designed by Dr.Epplay

combine with a leg lengthening by Doctor Palay 8CM femur internal method, 5cm LON tibia and shoe lift 4 inch with tall haircut and skull implant for tall skull adding additional cm

with aggressive 20mm x2 operation = 40mm Clavicle lengthening by Dr.Leif combine with deltoid implant to add even more wide

Genioplasty rhinoplasty chinwing jaw implant maximum aesthetic movement/design all in one operation by Dr.Sailer

Throw in an orbital decompress by doctor taban to have hunter eye looks

= chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, Moneymaxerr, Deleted member 17920 and 13 others
Need a phenoplasty too

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirreljak, Moneymaxerr, subhuman incel and 7 others
you might enter uncanny valley with all those surgeries man

You ain't gonna get shit, all mental gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, subhuman incel, Deleted member 13626 and 5 others
just do the lf3 already nigger

• JFL
Reactions: paulallen
good luck lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and AtlasTH
yeah bro you slay in the heaven after all those surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 22126 and AtlasTH
Perfect , im sure the stacys in the afterlife will be mirin

I’m gonna get Lefort 3 maximum midface advacement with the goal to have Jordan barret midface by Dr.Fearon

I’m gonna slap it on top with maximum aesthetic mid face implant to change my maxilla shape Hollywood style designed by Dr.Epplay

combine with a leg lengthening by Doctor Palay 8CM femur internal method, 5cm LON tibia and shoe lift 4 inch with tall haircut and skull implant for tall skull adding additional cm

with aggressive 20mm x2 operation = 40mm Clavicle lengthening by Dr.Leif combine with deltoid implant to add even more wide

Genioplasty rhinoplasty chinwing jaw implant maximum aesthetic movement/design all in one operation by Dr.Sailer

= chad
im ready for you to ascend pugcel, its time to mog us all, you deserve it the most

• JFL
Reactions: AtlasTH

= chad
From looking at your avi, wouldn't it be enough with just upper jaw advancement and cheekbone implants? Your eye area looks good and it looks like you have good under eye support too

Very much over 4 u

you might enter uncanny valley with all those surgeries man
They’re mostly osteomies so he probably won’t honestly

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
@subhuman incel

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel
you wont do shit

• JFL
You will look uncanny asf and dogmaxxed. Your forehead will move forward whilst your forehead is left behind

You will look uncanny asf and dogmaxxed. Your forehead will move forward whilst your forehead is left behind

Issue why gooks and blacks can't really race max while other cauvasoid ethnics can there frontal bone is more forward relative to the other 2 major races.

He could get monobloc but yhat makes lefort 3 look easy

Issue why gooks and blacks can't really race max while other cauvasoid ethnics can there frontal bone is more forward relative to the other 2 major races.

He could get monobloc but yhat makes lefort 3 look easy
Monobloc? bro just give up at that point.

The term 'over' is used often, but in that case it truly is over if you need monobloc to look human

• JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
Monobloc? bro just give up at that point.

The term 'over' is used often, but in that case it truly is over if you need monobloc to look human

A lot of gook chads have recessed frontal bones relative to even normie whites but they mog normie whites hard due to proportions, mid facial triangle soft traits FWHR but monobloc is the biggest traits that makes some 1 look white

= chad
You’re not gonna go through with it too scared

You’re too poor you will never have any surgery

I’m rich keep coping, keep comment, thanks for bumping 2 of my thread with your retarded reply

You will have midface implants and call it a day, I can see it happening already

• JFL
I’m rich keep coping, keep comment, thanks for bumping 2 of my thread with your retarded reply
I can tell you’re poor by your pic and the fact that you haven’t had surgery

You are delusional and will never have surgery despite being deformed

Lol, I just turn 18 this years. Few month actually I have contact a lot of surgeon already, probably will be ready late next years

Also JFL at looking my pic “ this guy doesn’t wear any expensive watch and brand name clothes on incel forum ” so he must be poor

Keep coping and keep replying good for rep farm

Last edited:

Keep coping

137F1981 DF54 4244 B2E0 AFCCA3F44A84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back