Im gonna have an hair transplant in Turkey

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I'm NW 2,5 but I look like shit with thinning temples because of my face shape. Will go to Turkey to have an hair transplant done without cutting my hair.
for 2000 graft it's gonna be around 10,000€

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL and Lorsss
I'm NW 2,5 but I look like shit with thinning temples because of my face shape. Will go to Turkey to have an hair transplant done without cutting my hair.
Good for you

Good luck!

I plan to go next year, too.
10k is LOADS for Turkey!! Who the hell are you going too!!? (I'm looking at 2k and am about NW 2.5)

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Lorsss
Yeah 10k is really expensive

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What the hell are you talking about? It's around 2000$ at most for 2000 gratfs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lorsss and justanothergymcell
Wat??? Sounds way too high for Turkey unless you sre going with Ergodan or something.

Wat??? Sounds way too high for Turkey unless you sre going with Ergodan or something.
Going with Koray, would not go with anyone else in Turkey.
Thought about Hasson & Wong but they are too expensive

Going with Koray, would not go with anyone else in Turkey.
Thought about Hasson & Wong but they are too expensive
I still thought it would be cheaper, but they are probably charging more now since all the UKcells go there.

I still thought it would be cheaper, but they are probably charging more now since all the UKcells go there.
It depends whether you shave your hair or not...they charge less if you allow them to do the procedure with shaved hair, but I can't because I work and can't look like that
I look like an alien with a shaved head

damn 10k is eu price but good for you I guess

damn 10k is eu price but good for you I guess
Yes but Koray is one of the best surgeon for FUE
I mean I don't know surgeons much better than him except Hasson & Wong in Canada but they charge much more....
10k is LOADS for Turkey!! Who the hell are you going too!!? (I'm looking at 2k and am about NW 2.5)
I'm going with Erdogan Koray, I will also do the surgery with my hair unshaved so it costs more!
He's also one of the best in the world so it costs much more than other shitty clinics in Turkey....

Last edited:
KEK 2000 grafts for 10, 000 in Turkey. Plz kys right now.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
for 10k euros you can fully restore all the fukn hair anywhere in your body ur tripping

It's Koray not a shitty clinic in Turkey, read the topic. And it will be done with hair unshaved.
OK 1. The best hair transplant surgeons in Turkey charge less than that. 2. You are a faggot for going unshaven because I don't want to have 'muh short hair for a few months.' Please inform me the day you get a terminal illness so I can purchase a moderately priced bottle of champagne.

OK 1. The best hair transplant surgeons in Turkey charge less than that. 2. You are a faggot for going unshaven because I don't want to have 'muh short hair for a few months.' Please inform me the day you get a terminal illness so I can purchase a moderately priced bottle of champagne.
Very stupid. That's the price for the best, regardless where it's located. And only a moron or a shut in loser would prefer do it with a shaven head. People who have a job don't, indeed they always ask for a minimally invasive procedure (ie not shaving the head)

Very stupid. That's the price for the best, regardless where it's located. And only a moron or a shut in loser would prefer do it with a shaven head. People who have a job don't, indeed they always ask for a minimally invasive procedure (ie not shaving the head)
Man I wish you were in front of me right now so I could slap you. Ok best surgeon in Turkey is Erdogan and he charges way less. Also it's the rest of your life and you are worried about muh short hair for 30 days yet better yield. I genuinely hate you.

10K is a lot just for getting your hair touched by some Ottoman whose only job should be selling kebabs. At least tell me that he's is gonna give you an squarish NW0 and not some cuck hairline.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 502
Man I wish you were in front of me right now so I could slap you. Ok best surgeon in Turkey is Erdogan and he charges way less. Also it's the rest of your life and you are worried about muh short hair for 30 days yet better yield. I genuinely hate you.

Imagine getting heated over a discussion about hair transplants

Im from Turkey and our economy sucks.
1 USD = 5,713038 TRY
1 euro = 6.3012 TL
So you should go turkey and have an hair transplant done without cutting your hair.

AFAIK Erdogan is recommended for bigger FUEs, like 4k+ grafts. If you wanna fix your hairline, there are surgeons who specialize in that like Kesser and Pekiner

AFAIK Erdogan is recommended for bigger FUEs, like 4k+ grafts. If you wanna fix your hairline, there are surgeons who specialize in that like Kesser and Pekiner

Erdogan is supposed to be good, but i've seen some not-so-fantastic resutls of his on the hairloss forum, tbh

I've heard of kesser. Do you know how much pekiner charges?

I'm likely just gonna go to Acar or maybe Cinik. They're not teh best of the best, but are well know, and like most surgeons, they have some excellent results and some underwhelming ones, but that honestly seems to be true for basically everyone except genius's like Couto! Besides, I now realise that most people will need 2 transplants anyway for a nice dense result!

Erdogan is supposed to be good, but i've seen some not-so-fantastic resutls of his on the hairloss forum, tbh

I've heard of kesser. Do you know how much pekiner charges?

I'm likely just gonna go to Acar or maybe Cinik. They're not teh best of the best, but are well know, and like most surgeons, they have some excellent results and some underwhelming ones, but that honestly seems to be true for basically everyone except genius's like Couto! Besides, I now realise that most people will need 2 transplants anyway for a nice dense result!

I'm not super informed on prices because I just lurk HT forums every now and then, but most clinics in Turkey are affordable for the average Westerner.

I might buy you niggas mcfurry at official incel foodchain tbh , just hit my dm up ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Please for the love of God don't go to Koray. His technicians (20-something barely trained nurses) do everything while he watches from his office on a monitor. He literally just draws on your head with a sharpie and then leaves. His clinic used to be good when it was just him doing everything. But now we're seeing loads of botched results come out of his clinic. He also overcharges like crazy. He is very good at marketing - that's it.

Cancel right now and go to Pekiner, Demirsoy (cheapest), HLC clinic or Keser (most experience, but also most expensive). They do all extractions and implantations themselves. And they are cheaper!

Thank me later.

Last edited:
10k is too much