I'm gonna have to approach in Romania

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
C9tijfd.jpg

3 fucking matches... 2 are decent one is a fatty.

I'm gonna have to appraoch. It's the only way. I'm sure Tinder has fucked my account up. I don't get tons of matches in Manila Philippines anymore. My ELO score must be really low because i'm not Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BrettyBoy
C9tijfd.jpg

3 fucking matches... 2 are decent one is a fatty.

I'm gonna have to appraoch. It's the only way. I'm sure Tinder has fucked my account up. I don't get tons of matches in Manila Philippines anymore. My ELO score must be really low because i'm not Chad.
Do you have Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold? I think the Tinder Jews are trying to get men to sign up for Tinder Gold at $30 USD/month. And then nerf everyone else who doesn't have it.
I don't think it's a coincidence that I finally managed to get a gf after I coughed up for a POF premium membership. Though I did manage to get that filipina single mom into bed without paying. But she ghosted me. I bet you that their algorithm makes you invincible to the easiest girls if you don't pay. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Do you have Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold? I think the Tinder Jews are trying to get men to sign up for Tinder Gold at $30 USD/month. And then nerf everyone else who doesn't have it.
I don't think it's a coincidence that I finally managed to get a gf after I coughed up for a POF premium membership. Though I did manage to get that filipina single mom into bed without paying. But she ghosted me. I bet you that their algorithm makes you invincible to the easiest girls if you don't pay. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah i only paid about £6 because i signed up and had my location faked as in Manila.. It seems it's cheaper in shit hole countries

Yeah i only paid about £6 because i signed up and had my location faked as in Manila.. It seems it's cheaper in shit hole countries
It's possible that they might be blacklisting VPNs. That might be why you get buried.
I couldn't even create a sock puppet POF account using my VPN ffs. I wanted to do a roastie catfish experiment.

Can confirm. My chadfishes dont get matches but they still get lots of likes.

just approach bitch

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a pickup line?

How do I hold frame? And a should I establish kino?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 1464