I'm gonna hop on mk677 over the summer. What should I look out for?

T

tim09

Iron
So I'm currently 14, turning 15 in august. I am exactly 1,70m at exactly 50kg. My plan was to start going to the gym in july and workout natty for 22 months. After that I would start taking 8-10 mg of ibutamoren daily for 6- 8 weeks, because the recommended dosage for adults is 10-25 mg and a cycle should last gor 8 weeks. I'm still a teenager so I dont want to take a high dosage on my first cycle + I am already pretty lightweight. I already got a great source for it (chemyo) and now I wanna know what I should look out for. My friend told me to do a blood test, but idk if thats necessary. Anything else I should look out for? What are yalls opinion on this?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
So I'm currently 14, turning 15 in august. I am exactly 1,70m at exactly 50kg. My plan was to start going to the gym in july and workout natty for 22 months. After that I would start taking 8-10 mg of ibutamoren daily for 6- 8 weeks, because the recommended dosage for adults is 10-25 mg and a cycle should last gor 8 weeks. I'm still a teenager so I dont want to take a high dosage on my first cycle + I am already pretty lightweight. I already got a great source for it (chemyo) and now I wanna know what I should look out for. My friend told me to do a blood test, but idk if thats necessary. Anything else I should look out for? What are yalls opinion on this?
im 63 kg at 172 - 173 at 14, turning 15 in november
start eating more bro, i dont think 50 kg is healthy

do the blood tests and make sure to monitor your bloodsugar because you can get diabetes

• +1
Reactions: tim09
MK will help him eat more, as a skinny myself. A bigger appetite would be pretty sweet, never mind the HGH benefits.
yeah, i didnt read the thread but now i did, mk will be good for him i guess

• +1
Reactions: aber
im 63 kg at 172 - 173 at 14, turning 15 in november
start eating more bro, i dont think 50 kg is healthy
Yeah bro, I think it isnt. But I cant do anything abt it without taking some type of weight gainer or smth. I eat normal amounts of food but my metabolism sucks.

what you trynna achieve. eat more bro youre skinny asf
I'm just trying to gain more weight, maybe a few centimeters in height but dont really care abt that too much. Mainly getting a nice, lean physique. Not some incredibky gigantic muscles, more of a prettyboy lean aesthetic, because I have a femboy type face

I'm just trying to gain more weight, maybe a few centimeters in height but dont really care abt that too much. Mainly getting a nice, lean physique. Not some incredibky gigantic muscles, more of a prettyboy lean aesthetic, because I have a femboy type face
achievable natty mk might turn you into a bloatloard and ruin the prettyboy aura

Yeah bro, I think it isnt. But I cant do anything abt it without taking some type of weight gainer or smth. I eat normal amounts of food but my metabolism sucks.
nah, dont use metabolism as excuse. start eating bro, you can do this

achievable natty mk might turn you into a bloatloard and ruin the prettyboy aura
Yeah ik, but I dont have the time to wait that much. I am also doing natty workout for 2-3 months before hopping on mk and I am keeping my dosage low to minimize the risks. I'd rather do multiple cycles with a low dosage than risking liver failure or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: aber