I’m gonna kill myself before the year ends

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I have fought against it but I can’t any longer
And I’m so excited :)

How should I do it? I was thinking of pulling a schery6 and getting smushed by a train on some final destination type shit. But also I was thinking of blowing my brains out.

But also it might be cool to just hang my bitch ass Chris Benoit tote shit injit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, ManletBlackcel, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
go ER

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Lol you wont do shit and we both know it, buck.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, PseduoAryan and Nick.Harte
Have you considered becoming an author before you off yourself ? You should write a manifesto about your life so the world will know that you existed. If you die now, then no one will remember you !

• +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
Have you considered becoming an author before you off yourself ? You should write a manifesto about your life so the world will know that you existed. If you die now, then no one will remember you !
I’ll write a manifesto and leave on the table next to my rotting corpse so when the detectives find my body it’ll look like a haunted house Nightmare before Christmas type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang and IAMNOTANINCEL
You lied you cunt!!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, PsychoDsk, Zeruel and 1 other person
Wait! You haven’t become a chad and u already want to kill yourself? Wasted potential.

Just for everybody to dnr

do heavy drugs

blast a bunch of gear first and go rich pianna mode before

you have nothing to lose and itll be fun