I'm gonna kill myself I think

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I've been functionally addicted to zolpidem for quite some time now. I'm 27, 81kg, 175cm, sedentary, I have overactive bladder syndrome meaning I need to piss all the time especially at night which renders it impossible for me to get sleep without knocking myself the fuck out with zolpidem,

also I get these HUGE unbearable cramps in my feet and calves, like, completely impossible to sleep due to them as well not just due to the OBS

I feel dizzy and nauseous way too often. I have a feeling I'm gonna die soon. Also, doctors don't give a shit. Worst of all is that if I go to a private doc and pay huge sums of money out of pocket to get quality service, well, even they can't find anything wrong with me.

I mean, I'm just fucked. So fucked. I'm tryna be optimistic, but if I'm going to be realistic, things ain't looking good

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and nathan
Don't do it bro. Just think of all the PAWGs you will miss out on if you aren't around.

3903664 1705847666309

Look at her. She's BUILT for @WeiWei

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and WeiWei
Don't do it bro. Just think of all the PAWGs you will miss out on if you aren't around.

View attachment 3066179

Look at her. She's BUILT for @WeiWei
I didn't mean I am going to actively kill myself. I meant to say that it looks like Imma die soon. I mean read my post, my health is fucking trash

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and TechnoBoss