Im gonna kill myself soon

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Son of Zeus..
Theres no Hope im a failure i dont know why god makes me go through so much suffering i just cant take It any longer im saving money to buy a gun i wish things didnt turn out like this but there IS nothing i can do..

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mando4, mathis, mike21 and 14 others
Similar fate for many here, don't do it anyway

• +1
Reactions: mathis, twojei, halloweed and 3 others
This is probably the worst place to seek out help of such kind from miserable incels...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, twojei, looksmaxxing223 and 4 others
Who’s gonna protect gotham city?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, mathis, Kroker and 3 others
Cause it's not worth it
You give everything
And get nothing in return
I always lose im short and ugly Life isnt worth living this way

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, looksmaxxing223 and lowtiernormiechad
Similar fate for many here, don't do it anyway
What should i do then? Living in this world when i was born inferior to the rest? IS that a good way to live a Life?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, looksmaxxing223 and Darkeningstar
What should i do then? Living in this world when i was born inferior to the rest? IS that a good way to live a Life?
You can give a shit and do the fuck you want.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Theres no Hope im a failure i dont know why god makes me go through so much suffering i just cant take It any longer im saving money to buy a gun i wish things didnt turn out like this but there IS nothing i can do..
why are you a failure

• +1
why are you a failure
Im 24 i never had a job im socially awkward never took risks because im a pussy besides i also live in a shithole of a country with a disfuntional family

• +1
Im 24 i never had a job im socially awkward never took risks because im a pussy besides i also live in a shithole of a country with a disfuntional family
I can try to give some advice but not knowing you I don't know how well it would work. Take your time, though, and try to put disappointments aside.

• +1
I can try to give some advice but not knowing you I don't know how well it would work. Take your time, though, and try to put disappointments aside.
My parents are to blame for giving me everything i wanted i was spoiled since im an only child and this is what happens

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and looksmaxxing223
You’re emotional right know. If you act on impulses you’re no better than a foid. If you’re actually going to do it think about it thoroughly. Don’t be selfish prick and think about your family.

• +1
You’re emotional right know. If you act on impulses you’re no better than a foid. If you’re actually going to do it think about it thoroughly. Don’t be selfish prick and think about your family.
Im not emotional i just cant find a way out im 24 never had a real job im a failure in every aspect people are just better than me and that pisses me off

• +1
cya in the next life brotha

• +1
Reactions: twojei and looksmaxxing223
Im not emotional i just cant find a way out im 24 never had a real job im a failure in every aspect people are just better than me and that pisses me off
than find a job nigga why should we give a fuck tbh.

• +1
Nigga don't, appreciate the little things in life

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Like what exactly?
Dude you think many of us have a better life? I literally work like a slave most of the week, 0 social circle and ugly af. I learned to accept it and just enjoy my programming, food and gaming. Life is unfair 🤝

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Van

• WTF
Reactions: Acne Victim
fine you convinced me I'm gonna do the same

• +1
Nigger you can only kys when I say you should.

• JFL
Me too. I already know if bad stuff continues to happen I’m just gonna sit on my bed put the gun in my mouth and blow my brains out of head

• JFL
so you’re implying that a tranny obese faggot is better than you? How could you die knowing that there are bluepillers existing and managing to cope from gay parades while you’re considering suicide from being blackpilled.

You’re better than those trannies nigga, stop being a pussy.

I’d rather live a long shitty life than to live a short shitty life.

• +1
so you’re implying that a tranny obese faggot is better than you? How could you die knowing that there are bluepillers existing and managing to cope from gay parades while you’re considering suicide from being blackpilled.

You’re better than those trannies nigga, stop being a pussy.
Of course a tranny is better than him. Don't be silly, everyone here loves trannies

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and zxim