I'M GONNA LEANMAXX TO THE MAX AND SHOW YOU GUYS TRANSFORMATION

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
Currently around 16% body fat, have buccal fat that makes me look bad since I put on buccal fat fast after a specific bf%. Maxilla forward growth is decent and so is mandible, under eye support looks kinda eh but I have slight pct and eye area is pretty good. I have flared gonions and wide zygos so when I put on buccal fat it's pretty brutal lol. I'm gonna try to leanmaxx to 8-9% while hitting gym hard and eating crazy protein so I don't lose muscle. I dont really care about my muscles rn, just wanna see my leanmaxx potential. Gonna update you guys in a few months or however long it takes to achieve my result. Hopefully have some good bones showing by the end, after I'm softmaxxed and see my full natural potential I'll need advice from you hardmaxx geniuses on how I can ascend further with surgeries.
Stats: 19M, 6'0 Whiteboy

• Love it
Reactions: horizon
Currently around 16% body fat, have buccal fat that makes me look bad since I put on buccal fat fast after a specific bf%. Maxilla forward growth is decent and so is mandible, under eye support looks kinda eh but I have slight pct and eye area is pretty good. I have flared gonions and wide zygos so when I put on buccal fat it's pretty brutal lol. I'm gonna try to leanmaxx to 8-9% while hitting gym hard and eating crazy protein so I don't lose muscle. I dont really care about my muscles rn, just wanna see my leanmaxx potential. Gonna update you guys in a few months or however long it takes to achieve my result. Hopefully have some good bones showing by the end, after I'm softmaxxed and see my full natural potential I'll need advice from you hardmaxx geniuses on how I can ascend further with surgeries.
Stats: 19M, 6'0 Whiteboy
Natty?

Lmao what a meme.

Already did before u yakhi

What do you look like now OP?