Im gonna make a cooking show on org

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

angel of def
So tdy i will be making pasta. Will post it when i make it. I will need a rating

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1, TechnoBoss, wsada and 6 others
I'll judge your pasta as Indian, ehm, Italian

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, wsada, TechnoBoss and 3 others
What pasta?
idk the name of the pasta but its like the one that is like a pipe but cut in pieces u knbw what i mean. I will be making it with tomato sauce and prob steak and the side. Also there will be spinach, brocolli and mozzarela in the pasta

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
fuck i just released i forgot to buy the spinach and broccoli

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar
idk the name of the pasta but its like the one that is like a pipe but cut in pieces u knbw what i mean. I will be making it with tomato sauce and prob steak and the side. Also there will be spinach, brocolli and mozzarela in the pasta
Singular combination

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
why pasta
haven't you learned shit while you're here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Darkeningstar, vampmaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: descension
pasta with tomato sauce mogs

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Darkeningstar
pasta with tomato sauce mogs
im gonna make it like the goodfellas scene in prison when they are cooking and they eat pasta with steak

• +1
Reactions: pslgodchd
white power cooking hour?

• JFL
IMG 2553

@Darkeningstar
@bananasslayer
@lowiqNormie
@pslgodchd
@descension
@CoreSchizo
Rate the pasta. I didnt make the steak, i will make it at night with some rice and post photo, lmk if u wanna be tagged. The cheese is mozzarela and there is more but it is under the pasta. Rate 1/10 and give advice please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bananasslayer, descension, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
View attachment 3048691
@Darkeningstar
@bananasslayer
@lowiqNormie
@pslgodchd
@descension
@CoreSchizo
Rate the pasta. I didnt make the steak, i will make it at night with some rice and post photo, lmk if u wanna be tagged. The cheese is mozzarela and there is more but it is under the pasta. Rate 1/10 and give advice please
Sauce was not thick enough as I wanted it to be so i will improve that

• +1
Need to reduce it down abit more, finish with parmesan, stir ir through and a little extra virgin olive oil if you wish

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and vampmaxxer
View attachment 3048691
@Darkeningstar
@bananasslayer
@lowiqNormie
@pslgodchd
@descension
@CoreSchizo
I don't like that format of pasta because it tends to lose consistency while cooking, or at the very least it lags a little behind, to the eye it has passed 'al dente' but abroad you often have this 'Tradition', the tomatoes are a bit lost, you should have chosen other ones (but maybe you had no choice) and cut them smaller. I don't want to be a nuisance or even give a grade. Neither give advice for the same reason. What kind of mozzarella did you use, it doesn't seem to have bonded much.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't like that format of pasta because it tends to lose consistency while cooking, or at the very least it lags a little behind, to the eye it has passed 'al dente' but abroad you often have this 'Tradition', the tomatoes are a bit lost, you should have chosen other ones (but maybe you had no choice) and cut them smaller. I don't want to be a nuisance or even give a grade. Neither give advice for the same reason. What kind of mozzarella did you use, it doesn't seem to have bonded much.
How do i make the tomatoes not lost? Also what pasta should i use? I uses js normal mozzarella

• +1
Need to reduce it down abit more, finish with parmesan, stir ir through and a little extra virgin olive oil if you wish
I will next time i didnt have a lot of time to cook rn so i rushed the sauce. Will def let it reduce more thouhh

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Darkeningstar
I acc giggled when i saw how much u wrote

• JFL
How do i make the tomatoes not lost? Also what pasta should i use? I uses js normal mozzarella
Various 'spaghetti'-like formats are generally fine, mozzarella is a problem when it releases a lot of water, tomatoes do not look bad, then it depends on the type, cooking, other things.
Not a bad result if you are not familiar with it. Then pasta with tomato sauce has many variations, oregano is almost never there, there is basil, which is better. Depending on the region, garlic is used (often), or onion. Then raw oil and Parmesan cheese (depending on seasoning) are generally used, I personally don't like it.

• +1
gigabloat incoming from allat carbs

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and vampmaxxer
Various 'spaghetti'-like formats are generally fine, mozzarella is a problem when it releases a lot of water, tomatoes do not look bad, then it depends on the type, cooking, other things.
Not a bad result if you are not familiar with it. Then pasta with tomato sauce has many variations, oregano is almost never there, there is basil, which is better. Depending on the region, garlic is used (often), or onion. Then raw oil and Parmesan cheese (depending on seasoning) are generally used, I personally don't like it.
In two days i will make some and use spaghetti. I tried to strain as much of the water from the mozzarella but still some was left ill prob switch to parmesan for cheese. I used both basil and oregano for the sauce aswell as salt and pepper. Next time ill use garlic its js that i didnt have any.

• +1
View attachment 3048691
@Darkeningstar
@bananasslayer
@lowiqNormie
@pslgodchd
@descension
@CoreSchizo
5/10
Tomatos too big
Too much sauce
Good flavours
Wheres the protein
Needs oregano

• +1
5/10
Tomatos too big
Too much sauce
Good flavours
Wheres the protein
Needs oregano
I put oregano, a tee spoon and a half
Yea i think i made too much sauce for the amount of pasta or it could just be that it wasnt thick enough so it looks that way
Ill cut the tomatoes smaller next time
I was gonna make steak but i decided to make it tonight with some rice
Idk the order in which I answered

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yea i think i made too much sauce for the amount of pasta or it could just be that it wasnt thick enough so it looks that way
Bumped up to a 6 steak would have mogged with it thou

• +1
Bumped up to a 6 steak would have mogged with it thou
True but like i said i didnt have enough time unfortunately and if i was gonna cook the steak i would have to wait for it to defreeze

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Don't put oregano, unless you make other variations. Also put basil at the end too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Ok, so i use basil, salt, garlic and is there anything else i should use
Actually, you can put whatever you like in it, for example pepper is not so common, generally the 'plain' version is like this. However I suggest you try putting something 'wrong' every now and then to see if you like it or if it fits. Your choice

• +1
Actually, you can put whatever you like in it, for example pepper is not so common, generally the 'plain' version is like this. However I suggest you try putting something 'wrong' every now and then to see if you like it or if it fits. Your choice
ok thank u for advice

• +1