Im gonna moneymax

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Moneymaxxing=less time to be depressed

I will have 2 jobs: English teacher and model (no not runway model)

The kind of model that wears clothes and records a video in the store saying the prices and why people should buy them

True

u can have hella $ saved up for surgeries, alot of users here arent ascending just because of that

• +1
Reactions: aids
True

u can have hella $ saved up for surgeries, alot of users here arent ascending just because of that
I dont need surgeries, just a few products and supplements and Im golden and also to not having to rely on my parents when theyre dead

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
If you are GL enough to be a model I would fuck sluts off of tinder instead of spending best years of your life to get few thousand dollars more while spending whole days working.

• Love it
If you are GL enough to be a model I would fuck sluts off of tinder instead of spending best years of your life to get few thousand dollars more while spending whole days working.
Its not that kind of model, if I leanmaxxed and dye my brows and lashes they’ll very likely take me in

My aunt has a connection with this gay modelling agency worker who could probably connect me to a run way if I get leaner more so😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Tbh since the dude at the agency is gay I think I’m gonna be molested there. So ill go for the store model place

Its not that kind of model, if I leanmaxxed and dye my brows and lashes they’ll very likely take me in

My aunt has a connection with this gay modelling agency worker who could probably connect me to a run way if I get leaner more so😂😂
he wants something in return

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
Fuck yeah. Happy for you.
Moderate that and fun though (obviously).
Keen to hear updates.

• Love it
just a get a job mate trust me

people in here are retards "WHY GET A JOB WHEN THERES MILLIONAIRES BLAH BLAH"

how many 18-30 year olds do u think are millionaires? lmao

everyone starts somewhere

• +1
Fuck yeah. Happy for you.
Moderate that and fun though (obviously).
Keen to hear updates.
So far they are ghosting me 😂

• So Sad
just a get a job mate trust me

people in here are retards "WHY GET A JOB WHEN THERES MILLIONAIRES BLAH BLAH"

how many 18-30 year olds do u think are millionaires? lmao

everyone starts somewhere
Thats the plan