Im gonna move to Sicily

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I cant live in this shithole country anymore with no culture or sentimentality. Fucking Modi didnt even fund my liposuction when Im the only guy in India who can stand up with european PSL Gods after leanmax. Im gonna move to Sicily and wear blue contacts, I already did tinder swiping in Verona at 30 percent bf and got 99 matches in 2 days. Sicily will be lucky to have me.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Skywalker, Napoleon de Geso and 3 others
you will pass as a native perfectly there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, nordicfoidslayer23, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
you might look a bit too white to pass as a native at that point but sure
I also will ask their dad’s permission before becoming their partner but I will reveal I’m Indian to him and say “ a lot of people would pay money for my real ethnicity but your daughter would lose a father instead of gaining a husband”

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit and URL code
@Gonthar make Ai photo of me courting a girl in sicily

E9CAE1D2 CC24 4CEA 9068 C662526B8242

• JFL
Reactions: atoxic
Nigger why couldn't you have come today?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
if your above 6’0 you’ll mog everyone here

• Love it
Fucking Modi didnt even fund my liposuction
As if he or anyone is even funding a jack shit glass of water in the country.

Bold (and also retarded) of you to believe govt will even fund a surgery for a 1st world problem they have never heard of

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23558
U must be muslim

reminder to everyone that people like this eixst

You live in Sicily? What is the average skin tone there
the spectrum is from white to tanned (olive undertone skin), But in the south (so Sicily) is full of BBC Niggers ready to fuck anything that moves

• JFL
you’ll fit right in with the rest of the crowd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23558
you will start suffering from bad lighting syndrome, it affects all italy including where @the BULL lives

you will start suffering from bad lighting syndrome, it affects all italy including where @the BULL lives
Still better than here

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
do you have a gay indian accent when speaking english ?

It will kill 100% of your tinder success in a heart beat if you show up to a date in Europe and sound like some fresh of the boat phone scammer pajeet.

• JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Skywalker
Cities with significant Chinese communities

Milan 18,918 (1.43% on total resident population)
Rome 12,013
Prato 11,882 (6.32%)
Turin 5,437
Florence 3,890 (1.05%)
Campi Bisenzio 3,018 (6.87%)
Reggio Emilia 2,925 (1.72%)
Bologna 2,654
Naples 2,456
Brescia 2,394 (1.23%)
Venice 2,163
Empoli 1,759 (3.67%)
Genoa 1,637
Forlì 1,607 (1.36%)
Padua 1,571
Fucecchio 1,502 (6.39%)

The city of Prato has the second largest Chinese immigrant population in Italy (after Milan with Italy's largest Chinatown). Legal Chinese residents in Prato on 31 December 2008 were 9,927.[11] Local authorities estimate the number of Chinese citizens living in Prato to be around 45,000, illegal immigrants included.[12] Most overseas Chinese come from the city of Wenzhou in the province of Zhejiang, some of them having moved from the Chinatown in Paris. In 2021 there were 33871 (2,466%) Chinese in Milan and 33649 (16,764%) in Prato[13]

do you have a gay indian accent when speaking english ?

It will kill 100% of your tinder success in a heart beat if you show up to a date in Europe and sound like some fresh of the boat phone scammer pajeet.
Yes I have slight Indian accent how to fix it? I will learn Italian because it is a swarthy language so accent won’t be problems

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone and Skywalker
good; youll blend in boyo
theres practically no differences between italians and Indians, everyone knows this
god bless :Comfy:

Yes I have slight Indian accent how to fix it? I will learn Italian because it is a swarthy language so accent won’t be problems
An Indian accent will kill any potential success anywhere in the west. You won‘t get anything if you don‘t fix it.

Watch english youtube videos or shows and repeat after them while recording yourself.

You easily tend to pick-up where you differ from the nativ language.

• +1