im gonna run a cycle of mk677 at 15

running my first cycle
currently 5'11 roughly 80kg physique is alright happy but no over the moon
taking it 2 days on 1 days off to make sure my insulin doesn't go to shit
doing 12.5mg in afternoon then 12.5 before bed then 12.5 next afternoon then off day
going to go 60 days then a month off if all is well I will do another cycle possibly with yk-11

mainly looking to add a couple inches to my height but mainly experimenting to see my reaction to it

more than aware its not original but I wanna document will post before and after even If nothing happens and will report on how I feel

any recommendations would be much appreciated :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and raleqtambrobret
whats your physique rn

wont do much if anything for your height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and <6PSLcel

Attachments

• physique.jpg
    physique.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
running my first cycle
currently 5'11 roughly 80kg physique is alright happy but no over the moon
taking it 2 days on 1 days off to make sure my insulin doesn't go to shit
doing 12.5mg in afternoon then 12.5 before bed then 12.5 next afternoon then off day
going to go 60 days then a month off if all is well I will do another cycle possibly with yk-11

mainly looking to add a couple inches to my height but mainly experimenting to see my reaction to it

more than aware its not original but I wanna document will post before and after even If nothing happens and will report on how I feel

any recommendations would be much appreciated :)
Another little chimp wanting to take a useless sarm that gives you diabetes lmfao:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and racoon4
Mk 677 is fucking trash. 25mg is barely equivalent to 1iu which is like nothing. Get on some cjc 1295 or mod grf 1-29 + ghrp2/6 instead.

• +1
Reactions: 4x4rr
try bonesmashimg your face with. give weekly updates gl. dont lsiten to these guys asking you to take other roids. mk 677 is the safest imo after test

Last edited:
try bonesmashimg your face with. give weekly updates gl. dont lsiten to these guys asking you to take other roids. mk 677 is the safest imo after test
ty bro definitely gonna bone smash heard about the benefits to bones

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
Mk 677 is fucking trash. 25mg is barely equivalent to 1iu which is like nothing. Get on some cjc 1295 or mod grf 1-29 + ghrp2/6 instead.
maybe in a couple cycles just experimenting

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
Another little chimp wanting to take a useless sarm that gives you diabetes lmfao:ROFLMAO:
taking things to counter balance insulin sensitivity and 2 days on and 1 off should help blood sugar levels

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and fentmaxxer289