im gonna save all the important threads and gtfo of here (last post)

Deleted member 7651

Deleted member 7651

Kraken
i came to a point where i even procastinate using this site , it took me a whole year to realise that rotting here is completely meaningless .
mad the rock GIF

mad the rock GIF

mad the rock GIF

mad the rock GIF

All your posts ,names , reps , shitposts will be forgotten forever as soon as you leave, only a few guides will be remembered , that s it .

I have ambitious goals and plans for my future , how am i supposed to get those done if i cant even get myself to press some keyboard buttons in order to make a guide , i have so many ideas yet i just cant get myself to do it , hell i dont even reply to threads anymore , i just absorb meaningless information from internet through my retina the whole day , ultimately im a background character .
hercules rage GIF

Now that i have acknowledged im at the bottom i can finally take action and rise .
I wish i had someone to tag and salute but those i had already deleted their accounts , i will admit i also had a great time on here however it doesnt matter anymore because now im next up for gandy heaven.

heaven GIF

The point of this thread wasnt to get attention or pity but to warn those who like me rot on here , i hope you will realise too .
Farewell fellow looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Nero, AlexAP and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
nessuno frega un cazzo comunque

che piani hai per il futuro?

• +1
see you tomorrow

• JFL
i came to a point where i even procastinate using this site , it took me a whole year to realise that rotting here is completely meaningless .
mad the rock GIF

mad the rock GIF

mad the rock GIF

mad the rock GIF

All your posts ,names , reps , shitposts will be forgotten forever as soon as you leave, only a few guides will be remembered , that s it .

I have ambitious goals and plans for my future , how am i supposed to get those done if i cant even get myself to press some keyboard buttons in order to make a guide , i have so many ideas yet i just cant get myself to do it , hell i dont even reply to threads anymore , i just absorb meaningless information from internet through my retina the whole day , ultimately im a background character .
hercules rage GIF

Now that i have acknowledged im at the bottom i can finally take action and rise .
I wish i had someone to tag and salute but those i had already deleted their accounts , i will admit i also had a great time on here however it doesnt matter anymore because now im next up for gandy heaven.

heaven GIF

The point of this thread wasnt to get attention or pity but to warn those who like me rot on here , i hope you will realise too .
Farewell fellow looksmaxxers
Godspeed we shall all follow you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7651
life is short it's over

• +1
u made this thread to procrastinate leaving btw :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
inspires.me

• +1
Unmmmmm okay??? But who asked?????
Like who asked you to tell us this?
1CFDD9BF 3804 4900 91D7 DA21B12F7FC9

• So Sad
JFL you lasted 4 minutes
5C6D6354 4E0C 4E58 B7D1 47AB37EDE4E8

9713F39A 6F29 48AE 9BA6 D1B2E3650727

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 7651
nessuno frega un cazzo comunque

che piani hai per il futuro?

mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi mario luigi

pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta pizza pasta

cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo

Italian Hand GIF

• JFL