I'm gonna say it again, if you're 183cm/6' or above and you think its a significant hamper to your smv, youre cooooooooping

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Craziest Fruit Seller of India
183 cm is roughly in the 90th–95th percentile worldwide, meaning you're taller than about 90%–95% of men globally.
add in lifts to 188 and youre above 98th percentile

absolute cope if you think its your height and not your face sirs

@halloweed @wastedspermcel @slavicpsycho

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, FUE Mogger, Huge غرور and 10 others
shit i meant to post in offtopic @Gengar @Orc @Clavicular pls move

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, TechnoBoss and halloweed
no amount of height is gonna compensate for an ugly face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, boxface34, borntosuffer and 4 others
Who set the threshold at 6ft? Just because it has the number 6 in it and not 5?

Studies have proven people perceive 5'11 as 6ft. The threshold for a good height is 5'11.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Huge غرور, boxface34, cromagnon and 5 others
183 cm is roughly in the 90th–95th percentile worldwide, meaning you're taller than about 90%–95% of men globally.

It’s my face

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender

where i live 6 foot dose not give you any halo

Studies have proven people perceive 5'11 as 6ft. The threshold for a good height is 5'11.
foids set 6' filters on everything and if you say "5" its a failo

FACE has always been the law
height is another addition but the fact that i've seen females choosing a 5'8 low CL over a 6'4 low mtn is proof enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, boxface34, borntosuffer and 2 others
where i live 6 foot dose not give you any halo
not saying its a halo

saying if you cant get bitvhes at 6' its your damn face, not muhhhh 6' is manlet muhh

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
It’s always been face jfl at any height coper :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boxface34 and borntosuffer
Although you have to use the western world. Western Europe, North America and Australia.

Otherwise you'll have countries like the Philippines and other various locations in primarily Eastern Asia taking the average down. For height you have to exclude Eastern Asia.

90% percentile means that still one of 10 men you pass on the street mogs you 😂

Imagine waking down the street with your girlfriend and every 10th dude you pass is better than you and she wishes she was with them and not you.
Brutal heightpill.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, MoggerGaston, Zenis and 4 others
foids set 6' filters on everything and if you say "5" its a failo

That's why it's about perception and not metric. If they perceive 6ft and you're 5'10-5'11 and they are 5'2-5'5 with a smile on their face while asking you, you say around 6 foot, but I've never really measured.

That's it. And they are not that rampant on 6 foot bro. You're watching too many TikTok videos.

They want you to be 2-3 inches taller than them and 4+ is a massive help.

ethnic cope:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Huge cope I'm 6'1 and 50% are taller than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, ItsOverLawg and MA_ascender
90% percentile means that still one of 10 men you pass on the street mogs you 😂

Imagine waking down the street with your girlfriend and every 10th dude you pass is better than you and she wishes she was with them and not you.
Brutal heightpill.

This isn't applicable because he was talking about the world.

It's more than 1 in 10 if you are in Australia, most parts in Western Europe and North America.

Face is king anyway, esp once you meet the threshold of being 2-3 inches taller than her. Being 6'4 will assist and carry a LTN-MTN face but the vast majority of girls will always take a HTN guy that's 5'10-6'1 over a LTN-MTN that's 6'4.

Women are emotional creatures and the eyes are jawline elicit/connect with their emotion far more than height. Not saying height doesn't, but height is more a male gaze than you realise. Esp once you are 2-3 inches taller than her. Height can make them feel girly and put them in their feminine, but not all girls need that. 2-3 inches with pretty eyes and a strong jawline to tell them you're a man is more than satisfactory.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Johnnybegood
ethnic cope:lul::lul::lul::lul:

How is it a cope? I'm 5'8 and my bird is 5'2? What's the coping mechanism there? I'm living it and I've lived it in my past success with women. I'm speaking on experience. Girls 5'6-5'8 were less attracted to me. So height is a threshold.

maybe in 2014, but that's manlet status now

also ,jfl @ measuring height in jew-units

How is it a cope? I'm 5'8 and my bird is 5'2? What's the coping mechanism there? I'm living it and I've lived it in my past success with women. I'm speaking on experience. Girls 5'6-5'8 were less attracted to me. So height is a threshold.
Back to mumbai bhai. Thats not a bird but a crossdressing grandpa. 6ft is a social threshold for height but noons will ever say you're 5'11 and not 6'0. If you are on the edge, just wear shoes

This isn't applicable because he was talking about the world.

It's more than 1 in 10 if you are in Australia, most parts in Western Europe and North America.

Face is king anyway, esp once you meet the threshold of being 2-3 inches taller than her. Being 6'4 will assist and carry a LTN-MTN face but the vast majority of girls will always take a HTN guy that's 5'10-6'1 over a LTN-MTN that's 6'4.

Women are emotional creatures and the eyes are jawline elicit/connect with their emotion far more than height. Not saying height doesn't, but height is more a male gaze than you realise. Esp once you are 2-3 inches taller than her. Height can make them feel girly and put them in their feminine, but not all girls need that. 2-3 inches with pretty eyes and a strong jawline to tell them you're a man is more than satisfactory.

You’re so wrong.

Your face just needs to be average and then HEIGHT and FRAME IS EVERTHING.
Go to the gym and see where are all the girls looking when a tall 6’5 guy enters the gym.

There are many TikTok’s when girls say “when he’s ugly but tall”
But there are 0 when they say “when he’s manlet but has jawline” 😂

• +1
i'm 5'7 its 100% my height

• +1
You’re so wrong.

Your face just needs to be average and then HEIGHT and FRAME IS EVERTHING.
Go to the gym and see where are all the girls looking when a tall 6’5 guy enters the gym.

There are many TikTok’s when girls say “when he’s ugly but tall”
But there are 0 when they say “when he’s manlet but has jawline” 😂
Ugly tall guys can get a average face with surgeries which are way safer and cheaper then LL.

Ugly tall guys can get a average face with surgeries which are way safer and cheaper then LL.

only brainlets cope with this

you heightmog that amount of men globally but the average isnt the same in your country

its like saying 500 jewroes in a first world country is enough monthly earning because youre better off than 90% of people globally

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Back to mumbai bhai. Thats not a bird but a crossdressing grandpa. 6ft is a social threshold for height but noons will ever say you're 5'11 and not 6'0. If you are on the edge, just wear shoes

Autist weird nerdy basement dwelling incel. Lose the confidence when you speak, it doesn't suit you.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, AverageCurryEnjoyer and ItsOverLawg
globally dont mean shit if you dont live in asia or south america

Not everyone lives in the US were the average guy is 5’9

In my country being 6 feet tall 6’1 is considered normal. You’re only considered tall if you’re atleast 6’3 or taller

It’s my non-NTness.
And my face.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender