I'm gonna start approaching 10 girls a day everyday. I haven't gotten laid since april and I need pussy ASAP

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Just kidding.

Cold approaching is for faggots.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1464, DidntRead and 2 others
FAFA6F1A 548D 43EC B1E1 DAAA8A4D9A77

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
approaching is for slayers not for pussies like us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You ever tried hot approaches?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, DidntRead and Deleted member 616

Here you go, bro. Now go slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
Irony being.. if you actually did do this.. You'd be having multiple dates a week and some sex.

Unless you're fat and/or hideous looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Achathin, toaster and 3 others
Irony being.. if you actually did do this.. You'd be having multiple dates a week and some sex.

Problem is the effort to result ratio, and the quality of girls you’ll get to fuck

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1464, Pendejo and 2 others
hahahahah does this guy have any more videos this shit is dead funny
He has tons of them dude. I die laughing everytime I watch. Part of me wonders if it's like an ironic troll or something.

He has tons of them dude. I die laughing everytime I watch. Part of me wonders if it's like an ironic troll or something.

this has to be the biggest troll ever, nobody in the world is this socially retarded

i hope...

this has to be the biggest troll ever, nobody in the world is this socially retarded

i hope...

What about all the guys who fell for this shit in the 2000s when PUA was at its peak

No approaching for your face.

approaching is legit

PUA is a scam but what they call numbers game is real. If you really want to have sex, socializing with a lot of women WILL exponentially increase the chance of that happening

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
my little brother who is 15 approaches every hot girl he sees and slays like crazy. Just tells you what low inhibition can do.

my little brother who is 15 approaches every hot girl he sees and slays like crazy. Just tells you what low inhibition can do.

I believe it..

Most men don't have the balls so they cope by saying approaching is crap.

I believe it..

There is no bigger cope than spam approaching

Have fun earning a reputation as a creep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, DidntRead, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
What’s his n count, his face rating and height? is his frame good

What’s his n count, his face rating and height? is his frame good
no hes a beaner like me with a mustache and average face. frame is good. he literally cant not approach hotties. I have the same thing its almost like a medical condition. uninhibit youselves. n count?

Once I looksmax that's probably what I'm going to do

no hes a beaner like me with a mustache and average face. frame is good. he literally cant not approach hotties. I have the same thing its almost like a medical condition. uninhibit youselves. n count?
Height?

can I get a girl everynight

Here you go, bro. Now go slay

PUA is PURE FUCKING DELUSION. 6:55 is all you need to know. "instinct". This high value female is instinctually repulsed by this "psyco" "creep" low value subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
the fuck is n count

Pua is very legit for higher tier normie and specially chad/chadlites. You will have a harem very fast, if your game is good. But for slightly below or even very average guys its really useless. My chadlite best friend had absolute small success because of high inhib and creepy game. Now since he studied this pua stuff, and has no respect combined wirh heavy low inhib, he has sometimes sex with a different girl every day of the week. Tinder doesn't work so well for him, even if he is really a strong 6.5psl. He does only day and nightgame.

• +1
PUA is PURE FUCKING DELUSION. 6:55 is all you need to know. "instinct". This high value female is instinctually repulsed by this "psyco" "creep" low value subhuman
rather be a creep than a bitch. i wont see the bitch again anyways if shit goes south the fuck this planet got 8 billion people and all of them are living rent free in ur head.

Nah not really if you keep it short and sweet..
"fancy coming for a drink sometime?"

if they say no just say bye and walk off

Anyway, what's the alternative for us losers with no social circle?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
0HF0sbn.jpg

I was running "game" on the airport bus when i went to Kiev, we had a nice chat.. we got of the bus in the rain and i said, "shall we meet sometime". i didn't have a sim card yet so she wrote her name so I can photo it

I never messaged her since because i'm weird

This has happened multiple times.. i have girls on my facebook i met outside and never messaged them :feelshaha:

I believe it..

It doesn’t work. I’m reasonably NT when it comes to cold approaching and I’m about normie looks with the addition of being 6’0 and and being lean/muscular.

Generally a foid will just give her number - it’s easier. (she won’t reply)

If they absolutely don’t want you to contact them, they’ll let you add on FB. (she won’t reply)

If they’re low inhib they’ll say they have a bf.

Simply put, opportunity cost of doing 50 cold approaches getting 20 numbers and one or two dates isn’t worth the time, effort or risk of getting a rep of a creep. Since you have to put a lot of work into getting those dates, they most likely won’t even be good ones.

If you’re 6+, NT and social - go ahead; you’ll do well. But if you’re 6+, NT and social you wouldn’t be on looksmax.me you’d be enjoying life. If anyone else fits the bill GTFO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 245
imagine losing your virginity at 14 like how do you do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back