I’m gonna start fruading 6’5

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I have these boots that make lifts literally unnoticeable, I am 6’1 and they have a 1 inch sole, and I’m gonna put in 3 inch lifts. They are blundstones
Here’s what they look like
IMG 1111

They are a bit dirty from working but you get the point

Do you like them? I mainly like them because they are so easy to fraud in, and they are comfy and easy to put on.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and 97baHater
Actually maybe 2 inch lifts, 6’4 is still mogger, and then when I take them off I won’t be 4 inches shorter :forcedsmile:

Don’t you think 3 inches is too much and it will feel uncanny and uncomfortable?

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and ey88
I have these boots that make lifts literally unnoticeable, I am 6’1 and they have a 1 inch sole, and I’m gonna put in 3 inch lifts. They are blundstones
Here’s what they look like
View attachment 3150504
They are a bit dirty from working but you get the point

Do you like them? I mainly like them because they are so easy to fraud in, and they are comfy and easy to put on.
Ur gonna get called out ur already a good height just use 1-2 inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and ey88
Don’t you think 3 inches is too much and it will feel uncanny and uncomfortable?
Maybe? But the boots are a little big, so the lift should fit fine, I am probably gonna get 2 inch. I was just messing around and put socks in the bottom to see if lifts would be noticeable, and it felt fine and wasn’t noticeable at all, when I measured my height with them I was 6’4

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
blud thinks he's amnesia :ogre:

I don’t think I can just go straight to 3 inch lifts tho, it will be noticeable in the change of my height, I’m gonna start with maybe 1 inch and work up slowly

2 inches max

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Should I get LL and larp 6’9?

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater