I’m gonna strike another nigga before hopping off 4 good

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m gonna strike a prominent user here before I go. Fr fr. I’m an asshole, a dick. The antagonist.

Since greycels fucked everything up I’m just gonna strike at people now. I’m no longer a hero, I’m a villain. If u know who I’m taking about then u know. Not giving any details rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Kade and Deleted member 3328
Images 19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Incoming, diggbicc and 9 others
You don’t even look like you entered puberty, yet you’re over the age of 16. You are a subhuman in every way possible. Manlet, dicklet, framelet, etc. You were meant to live and then die, be womb to tomb. You weren’t meant to be happy, which is why you’re so ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Krezo, Deleted member 6497 and 6 others
You don’t even look like you entered puberty, yet you’re over the age of 16. You are a subhuman in every way possible. Manlet, dicklet, framelet, etc. You were meant to live and then die, be womb to tomb. You weren’t meant to be happy, which is why you’re so ugly
brutal. 😭

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Blackout.xl
:what:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
you can't do shit faggot, chill your pussy girl.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel and Blackout.xl
you can't do shit faggot, chill your pussy girl.
I can tell you’re scared af and trembling after I said what I would do. You’re a low T permavirgin, hop off my thread. I’m not gonna waste my time on u

I’m gonna strike a prominent user here before I go. Fr fr. I’m an asshole, a dick. The antagonist.

Since greycels fucked everything up I’m just gonna strike at people now. I’m no longer a hero, I’m a villain. If u know who I’m taking about then u know. Not giving any details rn
bruh no offence but fr you are bipolar, tf is this shit the other day you were talking about squashing it and stopping attacking people then you are back on the same bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and aestheticallypleasin
bruh no offence but fr you are bipolar, tf is this shit the other day you were talking about squashing it and stopping attacking people then you are back on the same bullshit
wat u talking bout? This literally never happened.

I can tell you’re scared af and trembling after I said what I would do. You’re a low T permavirgin, hop off my thread. I’m not gonna waste my time on u
cringe at this autistic fag, all you could do is posting useless insults that you learned in middle school from your bullies while I am deep down in your sister.
giphy.gif
it's truly over for you ''muh High T" no one gives a shit about you you waste of air. 0 IQ truly the bottom of trash in society. kill yourself and end your suffering son.

BTW I'm jk don't kill your self.
source.gif

Son something happened, u don’t understand the full situation.
cringe at this autistic fag, all you could do is posting useless insults that you learned in middle school from your bullies while I am deep down in your sister.
giphy.gif
it's truly over for you ''muh High T" no one gives a shit about you you waste of air. 0 IQ truly the bottom of trash in society. kill yourself and end your suffering son.

BTW I'm jk don't kill your self.
source.gif
You’re not deep down in anything you dicklet, you giga subhuman. U Jack off in the corner as your mom gets fucked by badboys you dog

You’re low T asf and it’s showing. Typing like an estrogenic female on her period. It’s actually over for you

Last edited:
9948A102 07E3 419D 9055 D6AFD44964C2

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, diggbicc, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
Who is your next target, King?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Nosecel, Incoming and 1 other person