I'm gymmaxxed but I lack social skills.

K

kys.david

Iron
I'm probably high MTN to low HTN, and most people I know tell me I am good looking. I am also shredded and muscular, I have abs and allat and there is nobody I know my age IRL to mog me in terms of body, and probably not with my face either. The problem with me is that I can't hold a conversation for more than 1 minute, I don't have anything to say and it gets awkward and idk what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
I'm probably high MTN to low HTN, and most people I know tell me I am good looking. I am also shredded and muscular, I have abs and allat and there is nobody I know my age IRL to mog me in terms of body, and probably not with my face either. The problem with me is that I can't hold a conversation for more than 1 minute, I don't have anything to say and it gets awkward and idk what to do.
Stop being a pussy and talk to people

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Educate yourself on normie topics (sports and tiktok)

update after you find the solution.

sells or a customer facing retail gig for practice

if you were truly good looking social skills wouldn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511 and looks_of_p
low t

• +1
Reactions: looks_of_p
Probablemente tengo un MTN alto o un HTN bajo, y la mayoría de las personas que conozco me dicen que soy guapo. También soy desgarrado y musculoso, tengo abdominales y todo y no hay nadie de mi edad que conozca en la vida real para manipularme en términos de cuerpo, y probablemente tampoco con mi cara. El problema conmigo es que no puedo mantener una conversación por más de 1 minuto, no tengo nada que decir y se vuelve incómodo y no sé qué clas
classic gyymceel, Practice with your social and family or work circle

lack of social skills thats why nt is life get a job at a retail or some shit where you need to talk and work with people plus you cant hold a conversation because you have boring life and have nothing to talk about