I'm Happy i'm an incel

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I've seen It all, i Slayed tinder, i had women coming After me, complimenting me (they still do), i went out with more than 40 girls overall, and i could have done more if i wasn't High inhib. The result Is that not a single One of them was really worth the struggle. Too many headaches, too many expectations, too many rules to follow, no genuinity and no interesting convos, the butthurt ones Who felt offended because i didn't flirt with them, all sex hungry demons and social monsters. I'm Happy i have no contacts with women, this way i can focus on my own wellness, without dark vibes in my Life. I genuinely think women are a scam. They are so hot and alluring because they Need to be so they can bait you into being miserable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, hopecel, FutureSlayer and 5 others
It's a quiet life... nothing wrong with it.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa5defab7-2d0c-41ca-b281-762091179652_1280x720.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, hopecel, FutureSlayer and 4 others
It's a quiet life... nothing wrong with it.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa5defab7-2d0c-41ca-b281-762091179652_1280x720.jpeg
Yeah, you Just Need tò be able to appreciate the small things outside of dating a girl, which is all a bait btw, After girls lose their jb innocence they become soul sucking Monsters Who are bound to drive you insane.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Defeatist, FutureSlayer and 2 others
Yeah, you Just Need tò be able to appreciate the small things outside of dating a girl, which is all a bait btw, After girls lose their jb innocence they become soul sucking Monsters Who are bound to drive you insane.
Nothing a foid could ever give me can compare to the joy of lighting a candle in a dark room and snorting some ketamine
@MoggerGaston

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
Nothing a foid could ever give me can compare to the joy of lighting a candle in a dark room and snorting some ketamine
@MoggerGaston
Gaston needs to understand that he isn't missing out on jackshit. He's above those vile creatures

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
0 effort ERA, like its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Incel but you slayed
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks and haramzada
facts