I'm having a mental breakdown rn

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
He got signed at a modeling agency at the same age as me and has traveled all over the world with girls drooling over him. Even when I cope and think surgeries will make me look like that, I will never be as good looking as him.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, KhatcodaiA3, glaruz and 5 others
I'm always feeling a mixture of anger and jelousy when seeing chads and stacies.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
I'm always feeling a mixture of anger and jelousy when seeing chads and stacies.
Same my medication can only do much it can’t make me forget the blackpill as much as I want it to

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
would rather look like myself

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Lynxress
He got signed at a modeling agency at the same age as me and has traveled all over the world with girls drooling over him. Even when I cope and think surgeries will make me look like that, I will never be as good looking as him.

View attachment 3037161

Ah, CoreSchizo, my frend, I understand you feeling down, but let me tell you about India, make you feel better, no? Here, life is full of color and excitement. In India, we have Bollywood, our big film industry, where stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan are loved by millions. They are not just actors; they are icons, showing us that dreams can come true with hard work and persistence.

And the food! Oh, the food in India is amazing. Have you ever tried pani puri? It’s street food, little crispy balls filled with spicy water, tamarind chutney, and potatoes. You eat it in one bite, and it’s an explosion of flavors in your mouth. Or maybe try dosa, a crispy, savory pancake made from rice and lentils, served with sambar and coconut chutney. Each region has its own specialties, like biryani from Hyderabad or fish curry from Kerala.

We also have beautiful places to visit. Have you heard of the backwaters of Kerala? It’s like paradise on earth, with lush greenery and calm waters where you can take a houseboat and relax. Or visit Jaipur, the Pink City, with its grand palaces and forts, so rich in history and culture.

In India, life is about celebrating small moments. We have festivals like Diwali, the festival of lights, where we light lamps, burst crackers, and share sweets with neighbors. It’s a time of joy and togetherness. Even small things like sharing a cup of chai with a friend can bring immense happiness.

So, my frend, remember that life is full of ups and downs. In India, we believe in enjoying the journey, no matter how difficult it gets. Find happiness in little things, and don’t be too hard on yourself. You have your own path, and it’s unique and special, just like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, axttt_, Lynxress and 1 other person
Ah, CoreSchizo, my frend, I understand you feeling down, but let me tell you about India, make you feel better, no? Here, life is full of color and excitement. In India, we have Bollywood, our big film industry, where stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan are loved by millions. They are not just actors; they are icons, showing us that dreams can come true with hard work and persistence.

And the food! Oh, the food in India is amazing. Have you ever tried pani puri? It’s street food, little crispy balls filled with spicy water, tamarind chutney, and potatoes. You eat it in one bite, and it’s an explosion of flavors in your mouth. Or maybe try dosa, a crispy, savory pancake made from rice and lentils, served with sambar and coconut chutney. Each region has its own specialties, like biryani from Hyderabad or fish curry from Kerala.

We also have beautiful places to visit. Have you heard of the backwaters of Kerala? It’s like paradise on earth, with lush greenery and calm waters where you can take a houseboat and relax. Or visit Jaipur, the Pink City, with its grand palaces and forts, so rich in history and culture.

In India, life is about celebrating small moments. We have festivals like Diwali, the festival of lights, where we light lamps, burst crackers, and share sweets with neighbors. It’s a time of joy and togetherness. Even small things like sharing a cup of chai with a friend can bring immense happiness.

So, my frend, remember that life is full of ups and downs. In India, we believe in enjoying the journey, no matter how difficult it gets. Find happiness in little things, and don’t be too hard on yourself. You have your own path, and it’s unique and special, just like you.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Breh

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and WhoTookVendetta
I remember the first time I had a mental breakdown

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and CoreSchizo
fuck man time to rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and CoreSchizo