I'm having a panic attack

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I don't know what to do anymore with my Life. I'm here in my room feeling Extreme anxiety. Part of me thinks i can still do something and the other says that it's too late to accomplish anything

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Kaari, Clqs and 10 others
only crime can help you

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Clqs, MoggerGaston and 3 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
happens to me too, it sucks

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, MoggerGaston, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
Do some breathing exercises.

Breathing in for 4 seconds, holding the breath for 7 seconds, and exhaling for 8 seconds - just atleast for the time being to calm down a little bit.

Do you have a doctor? Maybe you can get the doctor to (((prescribe))) you something for anxiety. I don't recommend (((medication))) usually but you can atleast have it on stand by for when you get really bad anxiety attacks.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Deleted member 78221
I don't know what to do anymore with my Life. I'm here in my room feeling Extreme anxiety. Part of me thinks i can still do something and the other says that it's too late to accomplish anything
Visit malls...

Do you have a doctor? Maybe you can get the doctor to (((prescribe))) you something for anxiety. I don't recommend (((medication))) usually but you can atleast have it on stand by for when you get really bad anxiety attacks.
I went to a doctor recently and got medication for an anxiety disorder. Hopefully it helps, cause at times it was unbearable, I have to take them every day now :kys:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and irkkedmulatto
I went to a doctor recently and got medication for an anxiety disorder. Hopefully it helps, cause at times it was unbearable, I have to take them every day now :kys:
I'd try to cut back as much as possible. If you feel you don't need them on a particular day, don't take them. Your body will need them after a while. (((doctors))) love getting people hooked on (((pharmaceuticals)))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
Eat raw butter to calm you down

Do some breathing exercises.

Breathing in for 4 seconds, holding the breath for 7 seconds, and exhaling for 8 seconds - just atleast for the time being to calm down a little bit.

this doesn't do shit if you have actual severe anxiety

i remember i was having a nervous breakdown once, which landed me in the hospital, and people on reddit were like "just take some magnesium"

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
Just stop caring. The vast majority of people don't do shit with their lives. Absolutely nothing that happens now will matter in 1000 years. The universe is infinite blah blah blah. Just try to have a good time.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just stop caring. The vast majority of people don't do shit with their lives. Absolutely nothing that happens now will matter in 1000 years. The universe is infinite blah blah blah. Just try to have a good time.
This. You don't need to achieve jack shit.

It's obvious you don't like your current life, your room, etc. Make small steps of change towards a life that you think you will find more interesting and enjoyable.

'Achieving shit' is for cucks who think their 50hour wage-slave career matters and is the foundation of their self-esteem.

me after seeing my acne scars in shadowed lighting

Is it related to childhood trauma? I do have some minor panic attacks from time to time because of my asshole father

I hope he dies soon so I can inherit some of his money, he had hella money but was greedy asf

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
01dbe3f7187df9d2e723268e5e1ea47d

Shooting people helps my stress relief, you should do it too. Record yourself doing it and you’ll be called a saint and get rep. 👍

you can accomplish something at any age
you could be a millionaire 20 years
life is random anything is possible