I'm having fertility issues

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta you’re settling
IT'S OVER

wife (35f) and I (35m) are both ethnically Chinese, we have been having fertility issues and now she is pushing towards us getting a White sperm donor

She then starts going off about how picking a sperm donor is actually really great, because its one of the places you can pick out the exact genetics you want for your kid (this was lighthearted). I was like yeah its cool. She then asks me how would I feel about choosing a White sperm donor. I was like, I would be against it, and then she starts asking me why, and I am like hey I would like my children to look like me. She then is like, that’s a really patriarchal and racist concept. She then starts listing off all the great things that would happen she is like our kids would be taller, they would fit better into American society, and she then starts going off on how interracial babies are the cutest.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and asdvek
Eat some zinc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212 and gigell
Lol what a cuck i would leave the girl at that moment but fuck her for the last time for my own pleasure then go

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
wife (35f) and I (35m) are both ethnically Chinese, we have been having fertility issues and now she is pushing towards us getting a White sperm donor

She then starts going off about how picking a sperm donor is actually really great, because its one of the places you can pick out the exact genetics you want for your kid (this was lighthearted). I was like yeah its cool. She then asks me how would I feel about choosing a White sperm donor. I was like, I would be against it, and then she starts asking me why, and I am like hey I would like my children to look like me. She then is like, that’s a really patriarchal and racist concept. She then starts listing off all the great things that would happen she is like our kids would be taller, they would fit better into American society, and she then starts going off on how interracial babies are the cutest.
its so over