Im having my rhino after tomorrow.

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Any tips from guys who already done it or something?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Take a video of you doing different poses and walking around and then re-record the same video after your rhino to have a good way to compare.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 39, DaGullas and 1 other person
Take a video of you doing different poses and walking around and then re-record the same video after your rhino to have a good way to compare.
Already done the before bro.

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy and Deleted member 4053
What changes are you making to your nose? Your nose is similar to mine but mine is a lot bigger. I'm getting Rhino soon too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
What changes are you making to your nose? Your nose is similar to mine but mine is a lot bigger. I'm getting Rhino soon too.
Im getting my tip more defined and more upturned, my bridge narrowed and all at the same level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 7725
is your nose morphed on your avi? @DaGullas doesn't even look bad to me. also nose isn't as important for men as it is for women

is your nose morphed on your avi? @DaGullas doesn't even look bad to me. also nose isn't as important for men as it is for women
cope, if a nose fails you, it fails no matter the gender

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
If you get it please tell me how nauseous you felt afterwards. I have a big fear of puking ngl. And how big are the pills they make you swallow? I'm too retarded to swallow pills, actually would be a thing preventing me from getting surgery. I want a rhino in 1 or 2 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and DaGullas
@CursedOne your Avi looks damn handsome and his nose isn't "good" as well. if you don't have a mega crooked or Asian/black potato nose your good

Make an update thread on your recovery process

Nose its so fucking important bro. It has a filter on the avi, a nose can make you high or low class. It can ruin ur face

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Michael and Deleted member 7098
If you get it please tell me how nauseous you felt afterwards. I have a big fear of puking ngl. And how big are the pills they make you swallow? I'm too retarded to swallow pills, actually would be a thing preventing me from getting surgery. I want a rhino in 1 or 2 years.
Bro its already scheduled. I will tell you!

@CursedOne your Avi looks damn handsome and his nose isn't "good" as well. if you don't have a mega crooked or Asian/black potato nose your good
Bro comparing my nose to that one is like comparing a PSL 6 with a PSL3. My bridge is large. And dont forget that he is tilting his head down.

Its ezra miller btw. His nose is far from ideal - I agree but he looks good because he has other feautures that make you overlook his nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Bro comparing my nose to that one is like comparing a PSL 6 with a PSL3. My bridge is large. And dont forget that he is tilting his head down.
I will also get rhinoplasty in end of june

• +1
Its ezra miller btw. His nose is far from ideal - I agree but he looks good because he has other feautures that make you overlook his nose.
Ye i went to see more pics of him, its far from ideal but is way better than mine.

Nose its so fucking important bro. It has a filter on the avi, a nose can make you high or low class. It can ruin ur face

those 3 noses are the type that really halo you if you fix them. most people's are fine tbh.

if it makes you feel better about yourself it's worth it - i just think the money could be better spent if you're a dude with an average nose. just as @CursedOne said here:

Last edited:
nice. im getting mine in july

• +1