Im height maxxing, where do i stop? (perfect height)

C

Chrismoggsss

Iron
So im currently 6'0.5" at 16, I am going to start taking hgh and ai. the only other thing im worried about is where do I stop?

I know there is alot of debate over what is the perfect height, so I need to find a number and chose it. I feel like 6'5" or 6'6" but also dont want a big frame that is too hard to fill.

Sorry if this post makes you want to rope if you're a sub 6' shortcell

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
You wont grow a milimeter

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Codeinlover, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
you will grow to at least 6'1, there is no point in growing further, this is the most attractive growth

you will grow to at least 6'1, there is no point in growing further, this is the most attractive growth
half an inch won't feel any taller, I already feel too short. Like the tall I am isnt tall enough to actually make me more attractive

6'2-6'5 ideal range probly. No health probles, good proportrions, no horse face

theres many people on this forum older than me who have shown proof of over 4 inches retard
there genuinely isnt
from what ive seen most claims of growth here have been so small that you can probably chalk it up to measurement errors
and growths that are of 1-2 inches are almost always when the user is 14-15

can you @ some of the people who have grown over 4 inches

more often than not you see people quitting after months because they just dont grow

there genuinely isnt
from what ive seen most claims of growth here have been so small that you can probably chalk it up to measurement errors
and growths that are of 1-2 inches are almost always when the user is 14-15

can you @ some of the people who have grown over 4 inches

more often than not you see people quitting after months because they just dont grow

CurryCelHater just recently grew 4.5" in a few months at 17, labs and everything.​

6'2-6'5 ideal range probly. No health probles, good proportrions, no horse face
so aim for 6'5"? I can easily close my growth plates when I get where I want

• JFL
Nigga gets to choose his own height and still needs an outside force to decide for him

no ideal height literally as tall as u can get people cope here by muh ideal height

So im currently 6'0.5" at 16, I am going to start taking hgh and ai. the only other thing im worried about is where do I stop?

I know there is alot of debate over what is the perfect height, so I need to find a number and chose it. I feel like 6'5" or 6'6" but also dont want a big frame that is too hard to fill.

Sorry if this post makes you want to rope if you're a sub 6' shortcell
how tall are your parents

Just be a worthless tallfag theory
Ejldmo7are781

manlet soyboy submits to the superior tall ogre

You don't get to choose how much you grow:lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Nigga gets to choose his own height and still needs an outside force to decide for him
im going to do what I chose, but obviously im curious of others opinions

6'4' dad, 5'9" or 5'10" mom whos dad was 6'
you could be about 198 cm, or 6'6.

i used the following formula:

((mom height+dad height)/2)+13

(193+177)/2+13=198.

you dont even need to pin with good jeans jfl, just play basketball eat high protein get good sleep and wait

since your 6'0 just fix your face card

(193+177)/2+13=198.

you dont even need to pin with good jeans jfl, just play basketball eat high protein get good sleep and wait

where did this formula come from??? and at 6'0.5" at 16 most people wont grow any more naturally

where did this formula come from??? and at 6'0.5" at 16 most people wont grow any more naturally
my doc told it to me

16 doesnt necessarily mean you wont grow, its really about your growth plates and if they're active or not

if your going to xray, do your knees first, as the hand plates usually close first and arent a good indicator if you have reached full skeletal maturity

my doc told it to me

16 doesnt necessarily mean you wont grow, its really about your growth plates and if they're active or not

if your going to xray, do your knees first, as the hand plates usually close first and arent a good indicator if you have reached full skeletal maturity
so I could hit 6'5" without blasting hgh???

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
so I could hit 6'5" without blasting hgh???
possibly but then again its all an estimation, at times it can be inaccurate

my doc was inaccurate with it, I ended up being two inches taller than my estimated height, but then again dont take that as a positive factor, its different for everyone

Wait how are you only 6'0.5 with those tall ass parents, and I thought my situation was bad.

*I'M NOT SAYING 6'0.5 IS A BAD HEIGHT*

possibly but then again its all an estimation, at times it can be inaccurate

my doc was inaccurate with it, I ended up being two inches taller than my estimated height, but then again dont take that as a positive factor, its different for everyone
I feel like I should try and reach my goal height quicker, because I want to blast gear. Hopefully those sarms i did last year havent closed by growth plates.

I feel like I should try and reach my goal height quicker, because I want to blast gear. Hopefully those sarms i did last year havent closed by growth plates.
what sarms did you do

Wait how are you only 6'0.5 with those tall ass parents, and I thought my situation was bad.

*I'M NOT SAYING 6'0.5 IS A BAD HEIGHT*
IDK MAN IT REALLY REALLY FUCKING SUCKS. praying my growth plates arent closed at 16 I need to get them checked.

• +1
IDK MAN IT REALLY REALLY FUCKING SUCKS. praying my growth plates arent closed at 16 I need to get them checked.
We both gotta get them checked. Get left wrist and knee if you can.

Do u think your growth was stunted?

We both gotta get them checked. Get left wrist and knee if you can.
I mainly just need it so i stop worrying. Theres nothing ive done to stunt growth that much though, I havent been super lean, malnourished, or heavily sleep deprived for my childhood

• +1
rad mightve done shit, mk wont do anything

did you atleast do PCT for rad?
yea like some natrual test booster that i took for a week or 2, then stopped since i felt fine. Probably stupid of me.

yea like some natrual test booster that i took for a week or 2, then stopped since i felt fine. Probably stupid of me.
how long did you cycle rad for

(193+177)/2+13=198.

all the "adult heigh calculators" ive seen predict me at 6'3 unfortunately