Im high af on tramadol ask questions

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
If u want to ;)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
Lol last time I was on drugs, I had to tell myself it will be alright to stop jumping from the balcony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Aesthetic, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Lol last time I was on drugs, I had to tell myself it will be alright to stop jumping from the balcony

Wich drugs ? And how high was the.balcony ? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yeah it’s good as. Withdrawals are crazy though. Do some if you don’t care about your future tbh

• +1
yeah it’s good as. Withdrawals are crazy though. Do some if you don’t care about your future tbh

Nah it doesnt affect your health that much if you take normal dose one time per week/month

• +1
Is coke worth it ,wanna try but im 16 so yoo young
Coke is not worth it. Super expensive too.
Nah it doesnt affect your health that much if you take normal dose one time per week/month
Unfortunately there's this thing called addiction. Very few people can take coke on once per week, or even month, and not become addicted.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
What’s it do and feel like

Coke is not worth it. Super expensive too.

Unfortunately there's this thing called addiction. Very few people can take coke on once per week, or even month, and not become addicted.

How can you know if u can become addicted ? I lowkey think that i never be addicted untili i try big things like heroin ect..

I feel like im on a big cloud . Pretty cool , sleeepy and happy , and you can not be bored.

• +1
How can you know if u can become addicted ? I lowkey think that i never be addicted untili i try big things like heroin ect..
Cocaine is one of the most addictive drugs out there. I've done heroin before and I made the choice never to do it ever again because I would become addicted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Alt Number 3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Cocaine is one of the most addictive drugs out there. I've done heroin before and I made the choice never to do it ever again because I would become addicted.

I wanna try heroin but im just 16 yo , ima wait till i got my own house . It look like paradise . My friend are not into that too.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
nibba stop taking drugs ffs

you will fuck your whole life

One time per week wont do nothing ma nibba chadelite , i do tramadol like one time per month , LSD and weed one time per week , and i want to get my hand or other things

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Had a similair situation while i was on LSD, i almost dived out of the balcony while i hallucinated that i was about to take off on a huge raven like bird with the face of George Clooney.

It literally felt like a near-death experience lmao. Lucked out my friend was there to stop me

One time per week wont do nothing ma nibba chadelite , i do tramadol like one time per month , LSD and weed one time per week , and i want to get my hand or other things
bro don't go overboard

i woudln't touch it if i was you but it is what it is

have u built the facepuller

• +1
Tramadol is a synthetic opioid so produces effects similar to what you'd expect from that- sleepy, chill, content, warm, etc. I was on it at a relatively high dosage for about a decade (pain relief, not recreationally) and it's a bit shit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Tramadol is a synthetic opioid so produces effects similar to what you'd expect from that- sleepy, chill, content, warm, etc. I was on it at a relatively high dosage for about a decade (pain relief, not recreationally) and it's a bit shit.

For some peoples , tramadol is paradise and for some it feel nothing at normal doses

• +1
Used Kratom 2 times a few days ago

just got very tired, and sedated, like couldn’t think or care, not nodding but eyes always closing, not really any euphoria felt like seraquil

@CupOfCoffee how is it for you

I just got “Bali”

• +1

just got very tired, and sedated, like couldn’t think or care, not nodding but eyes always closing, not really any euphoria felt like seraquil

I just got “Bali”

Ive heard that kratom is better than weed

• +1
Ive heard that kratom is better than weed
Ehhh probably not, it’s similar to a light opiate high they say, was pretty meh for me but it depends on the quality and kind you get.

• +1
Ehhh probably not, it’s similar to a light opiate high they say, was pretty meh for me but it depends on the quality and kind you get.

Worth it ? Do you smoked a, lot ?

Worth it ? Do you smoked a, lot ?
I’ve just done Kratom twice, it’s not really smoked, you make it into a tea from 2 teaspoons or more of powder

I don’t smoke a lot cuz I’m broke but good weed experiences are much better.

• +1

I just got “Bali”
Bali is a slow strain I think. But basically all kratom is like that it'll sedate you if you use a high enough dose.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Bali is a slow strain I think. But basically all kratom is like that it'll sedate you if you use a high enough dose.
I want euphoric rush like heroin smh

• +1