• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep and 3 others
Average gook profile tbh. No need surgery

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Your side profile is worse than mine, and I am one of the biggest incels on this forum.

Nobody is gonna give you lefort 3. If you want advice on how to LDAR properly, my DMs are open.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 4614
Your side profile is worse than mine, and I am one of the biggest incels on this forum.

Nobody is gonna give you lefort 3. If you want advice on how to LDAR properly, my DMs are open.

Sin and sailer will give me lefort 3, look at x-ray, then is not normal developed recessed bone. Normal developed recessed bone will
look like this. This is normal flat maxilla that don't deserve lefort 3 because it's NORMAL bone development

Images   2021 10 10T130512088

While compared to mine
IMG 20211010 124627

• +1
nigga you got an underbite pls stfu :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AlwaysHaveQuestions and AtlasTH
nigga you got an underbite pls stfu :lul:
it's like his entire face is fucked but his mandible is screaming "my genetic isn't subhuman!"
nah but srsly his development is fucked. his cranium and mandible are proof of that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Jason Voorhees and MANLETprettyBOY
it's like his entire face is fucked but his mandible is screaming "my genetic isn't subhuman!"
nah but srsly his development is fucked. his cranium and mandible are proof of that

my cranium is subhuman?

• +1

I think my development might be fucked by subhuman Thai food. They barely eat meat and vitamin.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I'm joking, I'm deformed, I'm from thailand. I'm subhuman and I need lefort 3
There are too much trannys in thailand?

• +1
Lefort 3 won't do anything for u tbh. Ur midface is completely flat ur problem is rather shape. U need midface implants

Lefort 3 won't do anything for u tbh. Ur midface is completely flat ur problem is rather shape. U need midface implants

Do you think I need both lefort 3 and implant?

• +1
Do you think I need both lefort 3 and implant?
Lefort 1 and Implants should suffice. Lefort 3 would be overkill. if u want to reduce implant material u could get mlf3.

Lefort 1 and Implants should suffice. Lefort 3 would be overkill. if u want to reduce implant material u could get mlf3.

so you saying before lefort 3 don't do anything now you say lefort is overkill wdym you mean lefort 3 with implant is over kill right

• +1
so you saying before lefort 3 don't do anything now you say lefort is overkill wdym you mean lefort 3 with implant is over kill right
No what u need is lefort 1 with implants not lefort 3. Lefort 3 is too dangerous and not worth the time and effort in your case since ur midface isn't clinically deformed

• +1
Reactions: Blue
No what u need is lefort 1 with implants not lefort 3. Lefort 3 is too dangerous and not worth the time and effort in your case since ur midface isn't clinically deformed

Screenshot 2021 10 10 14 57 56 880 cominstagramandroid

Screenshot 2021 10 10 14 57 22 787 cominstagramandroid

• Woah
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
IMG 20210906 232858

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123