Im in agony the despair is clouding my focus

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Oh lord the misery!! What is my life rn? Why must my Tyronelite friend tell me about all of my oneitis’s he’s fucked. He probably at 50 lays rn , 29 just from our school belief it or not, he fucked like 3.2% of the school population. This is pure disrespect and shame to my life. Im sitting in agony and jealousy, I just want real love I guess it’s been a minute. This guy Tyronelite is going through all the hoes so fast he’s like a slayer wtf. I’m constantly seeing how good and content he is with life because he’s social circle maxxed and nt maxxed. I want to just gonna rope in minecraft and end this misery tbh, I’m such a fool I hate myself for not social circle maxxing and taking advantage of pussy early in highschool. There were two of the most popular freshmen girls thar crushed on me but my dumbass needs autism pills because my high inhibiton didn’t allow me to pursue relationships with them when I could’ve. The amount of clout I would’ve gotten from dating very high status females would’ve been outstanding. Im so mad I didn’t take social circle maxing seriously freshman year. Now the people who did it are benefiting hardcore tbh. Fuck me and fuck my life. Just take me back to freshman year of highschool 2017-2018 and I wont ever end up on this dogshit sight, I’ll take social circles seriously. Im so pissed rn . I wish I was nt , I’m grief stricken, I want my early teen days back:feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Vvvvxxxx, RAITEIII and 4 others
cool essay

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Hozay
cool essay
This is a serious thread with serious replies allowed only, please remove your satirical comment. If you’re looking for a satirical thread poster, check out @Lev Peshkov .

• JFL
Reactions: Raddemon
it is what it is bro
living in regret now -> can’t make the most of the present -> more regret in the future

besides regardless of what people say on this forum there’s a lot more to life than the shallow pleasure based lifestyle choices so many people have in highschool

Oh lord the misery!! What is my life rn? Why must my Tyronelite friend tell me about all of my oneitis’s he’s fucked. He probably at 50 lays rn , 29 just from our school belief it or not, he fucked like 3.2% of the school population. This is pure disrespect and shame to my life. Im sitting in agony and jealousy, I just want real love I guess it’s been a minute. This guy Tyronelite is going through all the hoes so fast he’s like a slayer wtf. I’m constantly seeing how good and content he is with life because he’s social circle maxxed and nt maxxed. I want to just gonna rope in minecraft and end this misery tbh, I’m such a fool I hate myself for not social circle maxxing and taking advantage of pussy early in highschool. There were two of the most popular freshmen girls thar crushed on me but my dumbass needs autism pills because my high inhibiton didn’t allow me to pursue relationships with them when I could’ve. The amount of clout I would’ve gotten from dating very high status females would’ve been outstanding. Im so mad I didn’t take social circle maxing seriously freshman year. Now the people who did it are benefiting hardcore tbh. Fuck me and fuck my life. Just take me back to freshman year of highschool 2017-2018 and I wont ever end up on this dogshit sight, I’ll take social circles seriously. Im so pissed rn . I wish I was nt , I’m grief stricken, I want my early teen days back:feelscry:
ion care
i hope u dive even deeper in despair

ion care
what is my life?! Am i even real? I am not even allowed to express my pain without interference. I am grief stricken @niggerjew , let me be in peace. :feelsrope:

what is my life?! Am i even real? I am not even allowed to express my pain without interference. I am grief stricken @niggerjew , let me be in peace. :feelsrope:
ees what it ees buddy boyo

U in college which is better cheer up my nigga

ion care
OP, these are not the words of a secure man so why pay them any mind? You’re in full control to either let your life conflict be the fuel to your individual growth, or ultimately tear you down and drown your spirit. This man is an example of the latter

OP, these are not the words of a secure man so why pay them any mind? You’re in full control to either let your life conflict be the fuel to your individual growth, or ultimately tear you down and drown your spirit. This man is an example of the latter
another greycel tier babbling
im just high t 😃😃😃

another greycel tier babbling
im just high t 😃😃😃
Lol use hormones as an excuse all you want, there is no exceptions to this rule.
secure individuals do not try and bring down others

ill try help