Retired.
F69AFC94 A3CB 4A33 9596 0D0FD79CC0FE

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Have sex with a guy then

damn not me cuz i fucked his bitch LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Incels are the purest human beings on earth. so we're not only sinless, we are holy people. :heart:

Incels are the purest human beings on earth. so we're not only sinless, we are holy people. :heart:
We’re seen as sinners

sincels

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Sounds like a whore that is justifying their whoring.

At BEST fornication vs wanting to but not being able to, is equal. At BEST. Not 'a lot more sinful' like she is saying. Also what kind of justification for whoring around is God said we should reproduce so I can have sex with as many men as I want and incels are worse than me.

Highly doubt she doesn't have sex out of marriage, and even more highly doubt she's a real Christian.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
Sounds like a whore that is justifying their whoring.

At BEST fornication vs wanting to but not being able to, is equal. At BEST. Not 'a lot more sinful' like she is saying. Also what kind of justification for whoring around is God said we should reproduce so I can have sex with as many men as I want and incels are worse than me.

Highly doubt she doesn't have sex out of marriage, and even more highly doubt she's a real Christian.
She sounds like a nominal Christian tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
She sounds like a nominal Christian tbh
Nominal AT BEST.

'The main idea behind Christianity is that it's better to have an unclean body than an unclean soul'.

Has this whore ever even read the Bible.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" Mathew 7:3

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII