I’M IN LOVE AGAIN (not a slay story)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Yea we wuz homeless nd sheit now we up

So a lot of shit happened in the past few weeks, a week ago I quit all drugs cold turkey and found a place to stay. 4 days ago I moved back in with my mom. I’ve had this ex girlfriend for 5yrs now. We were on and off for a long long time.

Couple days ago I saw her again and immediately the spark came back. I fell in love in seconds. When we were younger we were crazily in love. She’s the kindest, most beautiful and funniest girl on the entire planet. @Gaygymmaxx can confirm. I took her virginity and it stayed that way the entire 5 years.

We were texting for a couple days, today she finally came over. I’m not joking, not even 5 seconds after seeing her I fell more in love than ever before. I’ve had a lot of girls but nothing compares to actual love. I don’t feel dirty cuddling with her, I actually feel peace and accepted. Laying in her arms is the most calm I’ve ever felt. She is the one.

We spent 5 hours laying in my bed talking and eating pizza. I was myself again, which I haven’t been in a long ass time. She’s perfect, everything about her. She doesn’t judge, she cries, she laughs, she’s all I ever wanted. We were talking and out of nowhere she started crying, she was scared it wouldn’t last again and we would break up like we’ve done 5 times now. I assured her we won’t. It was just the wrong timing these past few times, now it’s perfect. We’re almost grown up, I’m trying to get my life together and she’s supportive asf.

I love her to death. No blackpill or ascension for the feeling of love.

I’m officially quitting slaying and the degenerate lifestyle, it was fun but it isn’t who I am deep down. I’m starting to get bluepilled again, looks don’t matter as much anymore and all I want is to build a happy life with this girl.

I love you all

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, NZb6Air, raleqtambrobret and 4 others
"tagged serious"

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I'd hate to be in your position

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
We started kissing and were about to do the deed until I said to her ‘we’re going too fast right’ and she nodded yes. It didn’t even bother me, I love her I don’t want her pussy I want her. She’s the most innocent girl on the planet, I can’t imagine a life without her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, anthony111553 and PeakIncels
We started kissing and were about to do the deed until I said to her ‘we’re going too fast right’ and she nodded yes. It didn’t even bother me, I love her I don’t want her pussy I want her. She’s the most innocent girl on the planet, I can’t imagine a life without her
fuck you bro😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻 nigga happy and I ain't, nah man I can't even hate on this, wholesome ahh thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PsychoDsk
fuck you bro😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻 nigga happy and I ain't, nah man I can't even hate on this, wholesome ahh thread
Ily bhai, 2 weeks ago I was a wreck. Life can change in a heartbeat. Don’t worry, your time will come. Just accept whatever’s happening and take all the chances you get

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PeakIncels
nigga thinks he's in a movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, jattlife, Ascending2Tyrone and 2 others
nigga thinks he's in a movie
Could also be the roids that destroyed my libido and ramped up my estrogen turning me into a cuck. Atleast I’m happy nd sheit

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PeakIncels
Ily bhai, 2 weeks ago I was a wreck. Life can change in a heartbeat. Don’t worry, your time will come. Just accept whatever’s happening and take all the chances you get
nah my path is over tbh I am hopeless but idc your happy and that made my dad a lil better keep your head up king:)

So a lot of shit happened in the past few weeks, a week ago I quit all drugs cold turkey and found a place to stay. 4 days ago I moved back in with my mom. I’ve had this ex girlfriend for 5yrs now. We were on and off for a long long time.

Couple days ago I saw her again and immediately the spark came back. I fell in love in seconds. When we were younger we were crazily in love. She’s the kindest, most beautiful and funniest girl on the entire planet. @Gaygymmaxx can confirm. I took her virginity and it stayed that way the entire 5 years.

We were texting for a couple days, today she finally came over. I’m not joking, not even 5 seconds after seeing her I fell more in love than ever before. I’ve had a lot of girls but nothing compares to actual love. I don’t feel dirty cuddling with her, I actually feel peace and accepted. Laying in her arms is the most calm I’ve ever felt. She is the one.

We spent 5 hours laying in my bed talking and eating pizza. I was myself again, which I haven’t been in a long ass time. She’s perfect, everything about her. She doesn’t judge, she cries, she laughs, she’s all I ever wanted. We were talking and out of nowhere she started crying, she was scared it wouldn’t last again and we would break up like we’ve done 5 times now. I assured her we won’t. It was just the wrong timing these past few times, now it’s perfect. We’re almost grown up, I’m trying to get my life together and she’s supportive asf.

I’m officially quitting slaying and the degenerate lifestyle, it was fun but it isn’t who I am deep down. I’m starting to get bluepilled again, looks don’t matter as much anymore and all I want is to build a happy life with this girl.

I love you all
mirin, life isnt about slaying, sometimes all u need is a girl that makes u feel like this, hope u make it out the mud 😘

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and yolan
Could also be the roids that destroyed my libido and ramped up my estrogen turning me into a cuck. Atleast I’m happy nd sheit
her right after that
Jamal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and try2beme
“the deed” 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoDsk and anthony111553

I love you all
post pic of her here in org

Man I'm so happy for you, wish I could find true love like that. All the girls I've met so far were not really interested in me and just bored..

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and PsychoDsk
OP is a foid larping as a man. this is about her reconnecting with chad

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
starting to get bluepilled again, looks don’t matter as much anymore
tell the khhs virgins on this site that looks dont matter they do matter buddy :feelskek:

• JFL

I love you all
tom odell ahhh nigga

• JFL
hope i will live this with the girl at my school, she seems so sweet but idk if she likes me, she already complimented me but idk if she is just being nice because i look pity being always alone

Don't do it bhai, being on love will fick u up totally. Walk away. You will get chemically and hormonally compromised