Im in Love, Chad treatment <3 part 2

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
IMG 6706

IMG 6717

She’s already talking about ours future together, triple texting me everyday. She gives so much respect to me. She even accepted me as the way I am. She might be the person to save my bloodline after all.

I never thought a man in 2024 could experience this primal attraction and emotional investment.

If I have been inactive on .org then you know I am spending quality time with her, doing simple stuff together, walking by the scenery together, cuddling till the long winter nights.

Uwu

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and PsychoH
@Xangsane how is your chemistry with your wife nowadays? Still as sparking as before?

What are the Screenshots supposed to Tell us

View attachment 2987365
View attachment 2987364

She’s already talking about ours future together, triple texting me everyday. She gives so much respect to me. She even accepted me as the way I am. She might be the person to save my bloodline after all.

I never thought a man in 2024 could experience this primal attraction and emotional investment.
mirin hard
If I have been inactive on .org then you know I am spending quality time with her, doing simple stuff together, walking by the scenery together, cuddling till the long winter nights.
bro is an artist (kinda makes me wanna kms though )

subhuman gets treated like a normie=chad treatment

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ltsOver and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back