Im in love with a great girl (I got a plan)

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
She's smart, good (very) looking, kind. She is everything good.

And she seems to like me. Well, she used to, because I havent seen her for like, 1 year.
But now Im back in her life.

Well, she doesnt know it exactly. I found her shcool (she changed last year) and everything.

My plan is to pay some random dude from the hood to scare her, faking a roberry, then Imma come and save her, we'll do a scripted fight (we'll train before) and Imma beat them, then, she'll see me as her White Knight.

Any thoughts ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, jué, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
Cant see any flaw on that plan, I think its a pretty good idea that'll make a great story to confess to our kids later

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial

And she seems to like me. Well, she used to, because I havent seen her for like, 1 year.

Well, she doesnt know it exactly. I found her shcool (she changed last year) and everything.

My plan is to pay some random dude from the hood to scare her, faking a roberry, then Imma come and save her, we'll do a scripted fight (we'll train before) and Imma beat them, then, she'll see me as her White Knight.

Any thoughts ?
Geeky Main character shit

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Geeky Main character shit
Nah its a cool plan + Im not geeky. I have no glasses, I have a correct physique (Ok im ugly asf but hey, chill)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and noonespecial
This nigga my fav grey cel on gandy

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
Just because she didn’t spit on you doesn’t mean she wants to have your babies. Keep coping, incel.

Over :feelswhy:
She kept speaking with me trying to get my attention. Anyways she's mine and nobody we'll come in my way. Imma do anything for her. For now Im softmaxxing as much as I can to be more ready for the plan. :LOL:

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
She kept speaking with me trying to get my attention.
Women speak to everyone they have to engage with, they are very social

Anyways she's mine and nobody we'll come in my way.
Autism
Imma do anything for her.
Autistic incel moment
For now Im softmaxxing as much as I can to be more ready for the plan. :LOL:
Plan? Fuck, it‘s over for your autistic ugly smelly incel ass. Chad doesn’t need a plan. You can not fool a woman into falling in love with you. It’s all natural. Idiot.

Any thoughts ?
Dude… It’s over

This nigga my fav grey cel on gandy

Dude… It’s over
No i
Women speak to everyone they have to engage with, they are very social

Autism

Autistic incel moment

Plan? Fuck, it‘s over for your autistic ugly smelly incel ass. Chad doesn’t need a plan. You can not fool a woman into falling in love with you. It’s all natural. Idiot.
Chill friend. Im telling you she is mad in love with me. I got text from her where she told it to me (Maybe I sent them to myself idk)

Dont worry for me, Im truly a gentleman and a great dude. Personnalitymaxxed for years (y)

Imma update da plan if u want, so i'll prove u I was right

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
update (3 min later) : Im not even sure if she exists, I mean, I got a picture from her insta but what if she doesnt know me ? Idk anymore, depression hit my brain like a plane crashing on the ground