I'm in love with a sub5 light skin woman

nulll

nulll

Silver
She's just too spiritually beautiful, she's physically sub5 butter (get it but her) mind is filled with nothing but beauty and intelligence.
She always rejects me which is reasonable and understandable, she is a spiritual god compared to me. I've seen
her spiritual form and it's enchanting and captivating.

I hope to have many children with her one day, and live on a farm with her in a third world country where we both
can be isolated and away from the corrupted souls of society.

If she was sick, I would wipe the snot off her nose with my bare hands, if she was wounded and I had to give my life
for her to get better again. Then I would end my life, without a question.

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of her. Our spiritual wavelengths are in sync with each other.

OIP

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: illoan82, Jamaldickjavontus and PointOfNoReturn
She is cute af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: birdcelled and nulll
Bro isn’t this bitch a Brazilian sperg on PSL servers

• JFL
Reactions: nulll
Bro isn’t this bitch a Brazilian sperg on PSL servers
Don't insult her intelligence by calling her a "sperg"

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
What ever makes you happy

• Love it
What ever makes you happy
This doesn't JUST make me happy, it makes me feel completed. She's what I need to live a successful life and be a successful man.
I'm her boss baby and I'm FUCKING proud.
I used to be suicidal, cutting myself because she rejected me. But after she told me I could be her slave I've never been happier.
THIS IS HOW A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE.
My QUEEN controls me and I stay obidient.

Last edited:
I’m sorry bhai I will never do it again 😢
Good. You better not buddy. Now unless you want me to block you on looksmax.org,
type "Felix is my Goddess that I worship" and reply to me with that RIGHT NOW. Or I will BLOCK
your ASS.

Good. You better not buddy. Now unless you want me to block you on looksmax.org,
type "Felix is my Goddess that I worship" and reply to me with that RIGHT NOW. Or I will BLOCK
your ASS.
Felix is my goddess that I worship 😢😢😢😢😢😢
sad kitten GIF

• Love it
Built for

• WTF
Oneitis > harem of Stacys

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
man i miss thinking about girls like this

• Love it
sperg isnt an insult
Well it is to me. Watch your tone around me you fucking bitch. I'm one click away from the block button and I'll have you know that I'm a well known user of this forum that has impacted numerous infamous threads made by PSL gods. So shut your FUCKING mouth you worthless imbecile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
I remember being non medicated and feeling like this. Miss it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back